The World Ends With You

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
The World Ends With You

For Nintendo DS...anyone play this game? I'm addicted... made by the same creators and style similar to Kingdom Hearts.... the main character looks like freaking Roxas, but cooler.

The style is interesting but very difficult...lol trying to battle on two screens at once is overkill for my eyes and hands. XD

Btw, Neku is mine. Kidding kidding lol.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
I've heard about, and am very curious about the battle system. Is it very hard to control with just two hands, or just a bit complicated?

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Zelsius;45990 said:
I've heard about, and am very curious about the battle system. Is it very hard to control with just two hands, or just a bit complicated?

Just a bit complicated. The top screen, you use the buttons on the DS to move the character and the bottom screen, you move the character with the stylus. And you have to do them both at the same time...

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I took a peak at it when Deviantart did something. I like the way it looks... but I can't multi-task very well. XD

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
I play it......a bit hard...I control the upper screen like press right or left repeatly XD
and bit hard to control Joshua

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Oh, that. I completed the game, and beat boss rush under... Dunno, at about 5 seconds.

My sis has almost the full collection of badges, or pins... :confused:;

fallinroxas

I bought a new DS just for this game.
Its freaking amazing. ^_^
I have already beaten it.

Neku looks more like Sora than Roxas only with longer hair and better looking clothes.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kage;46085 said:
I took a peak at it when Deviantart did something. I like the way it looks... but I can't multi-task very well. XD

XD Neither can I, but that's what makes it fun. XDD lol.

fallinroxas;46136 said:
Neku looks more like Sora than Roxas only with longer hair and better looking clothes.

XD lol but Roxas looks like Sora, so of course, they would look like Neku, right? Besides, in the game, his hair is blondish-brownish for some strange reason, not fully brown like the cover. :confused:

I want his headphones.... XD (I know, random...)

You beat it already? -_-

I have
a hard time using Beat....I liked Joshua more....I don't know how to use Beat at all. XD

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Kazemon15;46144 said:
XD Neither can I, but that's what makes it fun. XDD lol.

XD lol but Roxas looks like Sora, so of course, they would look like Neku, right? Besides, in the game, his hair is blondish-brownish for some strange reason, not fully brown like the cover. :confused:

I want his headphones.... XD (I know, random...)

You beat it already? -_-

I have
a hard time using Beat....I liked Joshua more....I don't know how to use Beat at all. XD

Beat is good! You know, just try to ignore what's going on with the card thingie at the top, since it's so hard to get right. Instead, you'll have to constantly look at the top and bottom screen, especially bosses, to cancel your attacks and keep hitting.

Beat requires the most amount of skill, but good.(Give him an equip which makes his panels have "rod" effect, meaning long chains of arrows.)

As for Joshua, he's... Hax... :confused:;

Shiki is most definitely the weakest, you know... -_-;

What badges/pins do you people use?

I use the 6 Black Planets... Heheheheheh......

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Now I know what you mean about Joshua...he really float :confused:
but then again need to focused on 2 screens

I prefer Shiki even though she's weak. I haven't finished the game yet but I prefer Shiki.

You know at first, I thought WEWY (World Ends With You) was a continuation of KH because Shiki seems to be Kairi, Neku looks like Sora/Roxas, Beat looks like Seifer, Joshua looks like Riku and Rhyme's the new character. XDDD

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
rockmanphones10293;46525 said:
I prefer Shiki even though she's weak. I haven't finished the game yet but I prefer Shiki.

You know at first, I thought WEWY (World Ends With You) was a continuation of KH because Shiki seems to be Kairi, Neku looks like Sora/Roxas, Beat looks like Seifer, Joshua looks like Riku and Rhyme's the new character. XDDD

lol XD
but Joshua doesnt look like Riku.......XD

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
rockmanphones10293;46528 said:
But at first glance, he did look like Riku; you know...his white hair. :D but his attitude is different of course

I know and I need to finish day 7, Joshua......

freakin hard to defeat black noise! taboo noise.....espeacially that crab thingy X_x

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Thirdmaster;46294 said:
What badges/pins do you people use?

I use the 6 Black Planets... Heheheheheh......

Lol I need to check which pins, I havent played for like 2 days cuz I was busy.

Thirdmaster;46564 said:
Uhhh... I think... I'll make a group on this... :]

I'M JOINING! XDD

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Kazemon15;46570 said:
Lol I need to check which pins, I havent played for like 2 days cuz I was busy.

I'M JOINING! XDD

:confused:; Wow, you're very enthusiastic...

I'll post in the group info on badges/pins, whatever you call it, later. :]