The thing about Manga...

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
The thing about Manga...

It's me, Cael. I think it has been a while since I said anything, especially about manga.

It's been pretty slow at DATS and it has been especially been slow with Manga. This is no one's fault except my own and I acknowledge that. A series of unfortunate events occurred and it just ruined everything.

First of all, Bartender and Ristorante Paradiso are NOT dropped, unofficially stopped, or whatever else you may have heard. Yes, it may have been FOREVER since a chapter was released but that's my fault.

My first laptop crashed so I lost Photoshop when it recovered and the disk space on that thing was not plentiful. So it wasn't possible to download it. I said I was going to get an external hard drive but those things aren't necessarily cheap. Also during the time all of this occurred I was a senior in high school with a job. I couldn't necessarily put all my time into Bartender or Ristorante Paradiso. I had to deal with finals, working, college stuff, personal issues, etc.

Yes, high school did end for me but then I became lazy on top of working a lot. I was basically living at my job during some points.

Then bring on college. This semester, which is now over, was one of the most stressful periods of my life. I dropped a class, failed a class, and I have no idea how I did in the remaining two classes.

I'm also dealing with relationship drama. I had a mental breakdown on Friday. The things that I said during that mental breakdown needed to be said even though I preferred I wasn't on the verge of going to a mental hospital to say them and I've been pretty mopey since but reality kind of set in so that's why I'm making this post.

I did get a new laptop for college and I have downloaded Photoshop. I just need to download the fonts and then I can scanlate again but I can't guarantee that I can pump out chapter after chapter. I still do have a personal life and I still have a job. I also plan on getting some ferrets so they'll steal my time. So what I'm trying to say is that manga is coming soon so stop getting your panties in a bunch and saying its all over.

:)

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Take your time and relax, relax, relax~

Don't let scanlation stress you out ^^

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Take it easy Cael~

It's not that we're gonna die overnight without manga :D

And, I hope that you do well in your endeavors ^^