Thank you!

JammerLea

Thank you!

I know this isn't a top project of Dats, but I just recently discovered the fansub for Zoids (Chaotic Century). I never, ever, ever thought anyone would try to fansub it, and I always wanted to see it in Japanese. So, even if you guys don't get to finishing it, thanks for sharing what you have done!

I'm a hopeless fan of Zoids.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
You're welcome.

We are hoping to sub as many Zoids episodes (and series) as we possible can.

Goal for now is at least finishing the original series, then maybe go on to Shinseki/zero if we ever get that far :D

JammerLea

(sorry for posting this in the wrong forum btw)

I most definitely will stick around! I used to get up super early to watch the show on Cartoon Network, I loved it. I'm finally getting to watching all of New Century, so it'd be awesome if you get around to that one too.

I love Fuzors as well... haven't gotten to watching all of Genesis yet, but I'd say "Chaotic Century" and Fuzors are my favorites thus far (despite how bad Fuzors was).

Anyways, I'm just excited, so thanks! And this will be good if/when I get to doing episode reviews for my site. Would be awesome to include some details of the little scenes that go cut from the English version.