SubaruXMisora

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;45678 said:
and there's Orihime asking him why his face is red after his mom asking about it :D

Yea...that is what I called a true feeling that will not be shown that easily.:D

BTW, I remember that Misora had gone to Subaru's room before many times.:D Especially the scene that Misora was on Subaru's bed!

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Rocknote;45703 said:
Yea...that is what I called a true feeling that will not be shown that easily.:D

BTW, I remember that Misora had gone to Subaru's room before many times.:D Especially the scene that Misora was on Subaru's bed!

yup, that was the first ep of tribe :3
instead sitting at the stairs she sit on his bed and Subaru was like it was normal to him :3

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;45705 said:
instead sitting at the stairs she sit on his bed and Subaru was like it was normal to him :3

Yeah! He sitting on a chair and let Misora lean on his bed! Misora looks cute in that way. :D

MegaBly101

Some Guy
aye, before that there was the first time they met while not transformed, once again in his room of course, i try to ignore the series implications now that it has ended but with regards to the game i mean come on its so freaking obvious and implied that he will end up with misora, luna can have the weird dude in the RnR 3 wallpaper ^.^

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
I think CAPCOM has decided which Subaru should go with from the beginning and that's that. CAPCOM always make the heroes should be with the heroins. So, yea you know Subaru will go with who......and there's already a hint in the first game, where Subaru go on a date with Misora. The other 3 was just a supporter character and it might be change in the third game. Might as well wait for the 2nd game in english to come out

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
najwah-namine;48086 said:
CAPCOM always make the heroes should be with the heroins.
Capcom also always made Rockman a robot, until they decided to branch out.

They're capable of more creativity than you think.

Rocknote

Banned
PrimoPiccolo;48109 said:
Capcom also always made Rockman a robot, until they decided to branch out.

They're capable of more creativity than you think.

Capcom sure didn't make the hero has a heroine goes with him and he is a robot in the original but not in the RPG.

From the starting of EXE until Ryuusei, these two are the best proofs that Capcom always makes a heroine goes with Rockman especially in RPG like Ryuusei.

This is kinda off-topic.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
in EXE megaman was just data, the cross fusion they did kinda made him human, added a little real life touch to it, in starforce as you can see they went straight for the synchronization idea, so dont think its branching off that much, remember this time its EM waves, still electronic hence the electro in electromagnetic. Getting away from the original idea of being a robot is essential if they want to make another series off the timeline, if they didn't it would be repetitive and hence the idea would not be original and may lead to lack of sales.

To compare off the top of my head Square Enix or rather Square Soft in the past has always had the protagonist end up with the hot black haired chick (who for some reason always looks the same) in all the final fantasy games that had decent storylines (later ones that didnt consist of your party farming magical gems/crystals/other magical rocks).

No need for capcom to break tradition either ^.^

Rocknote

Banned
MegaBly101;48159 said:
in EXE megaman was just data, the cross fusion they did kinda made him human, added a little real life touch to it, in starforce as you can see they went straight for the synchronization idea, so dont think its branching off that much, remember this time its EM waves, still electronic hence the electro in electromagnetic. Getting away from the original idea of being a robot is essential if they want to make another series off the timeline, if they didn't it would be repetitive and hence the idea would not be original and may lead to lack of sales.

To compare off the top of my head Square Enix or rather Square Soft in the past has always had the protagonist end up with the hot black haired chick (who for some reason always looks the same) in all the final fantasy games that had decent storylines (later ones that didnt consist of your party farming magical gems/crystals/other magical rocks).

No need for capcom to break tradition either ^.^

Off-topic. MegaBly.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
not really, read again and try applying it to the discussion i think i make a fairly clear point with a couple of appropriate examples

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
MegaBly101;48294 said:
not really, read again and try applying it to the discussion i think i make a fairly clear point with a couple of appropriate examples

I think you were discuss something that make all characters included here and it's kinda off topic..but this thread is for Subaru X Misora so you should talk about the topic :3

Trivial

It's been a time i didn't post again in this thread

Well, actually Harp Note quite hate Cancer Bubble in some RnR 1 epis, but it's good that now Cancer Bubble managed to become her assistant

Oh, and one more thing
SInce Note is dead, Namine should be the one who took care of Subaru x Misora thingie ^^

ninjacatman

At the end of Ryuusei tribe, Luna accepted that rockman was sibaru,
but, it looked like she loved ONLY the rockman half. Where as Misora
accepts both of them! <;

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I'm curious as to why HarpNote and Rockman haven't sung together.
I would have expected that to happen at least once in tribe.