Polygamy = Having more than one spouse at a time

Spouse = A person's partner in marriage

This is what my dictionary talking about. :confused:;

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Pst. Wait till they are legal.

Rocknote;43088 said:
Me too. ^^
You sure have more knowledge that the other Digimon Fans as far as I can see. :confused:;

Let's say it as following: With hundreds of Rockamn Fans around, getting a bit Knowlege seemed like a good Idea.

Rocknote;43088 said:
Girlfriend? I have think about something like this before:

What will be happened if two of them are Subaru's girlfriends?

That's what I'm afraid of. :confused:;

Ryusei no Rockman Pimp.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
lern2wiki
"Mormon is a term used to describe the adherents, practitioners, followers or constituents of Mormonism."
"Mormonism has been closely associated in public discourse with polygamy."
Not to say its all about pologamy though.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
ToadMan.EXE;43026 said:
Fighting over anime couples is just annoying and pointless.

Role's brother seems to be on the right train of thought. They are much too young and as his brother stated "he doesn't seem interested." This doesn't mean that he won't be, but seeing as we probably won't see Subaru turning 14, or some age when he actually begins to like girls in such a manner, I don't think that it should matter much.

Then if we do get an epilogue that clearly states who Subaru marries (like with Netto and Meiru in the end of EXE 6) people will still refuse to give up their petty little war.

I like the idea that Subaru stays single and buys a dog named Gow (for obvious reasons).

In any case, it is hardly worth starting a "war" over something as foolish as a pairing. I know I will sleep well at night with or without the knowledge of who Subaru is going to pick.

I find that Subaru getting a dog is pretty pointless. Why should he even get a dog. It's so much in the future, perhaps he would just get a robotic dog and have a bit of fun, and that's that.

A "war"......

I don't think it's a war. We weren't being violent, we didn't do anything hateful, and just stated our viewpoint.

If that kind of pairing is foolish, what more a pairing of Subaru AND a dog. That's more than just something foolish.

Have a nice rest, but bear in mind that you can't tell if you'd have any nightmares before you sleep. Assumptions shouldn't be made so soon, unless the time is right.

That's all I have to say there...

EDIT: I'm sorry, I mean I think it IS pointless, not pretty pointless.

Rendan

Missed <3
ani-kirihito-headshakeb.gif

*sigh* I'll help you out, Thirdmaster.

It is obvious that EXE and Ryuusei are connect and are in the same timeline. This cannot be argued. If you do so, please refer to Ryuusei no Rockman 2.

Next thing: Do you know who Gow is? I didn't think so. Netto's grandfather had a dog named Gow that was essential to the whole plot of EXE 5. Subaru having a dog named Gow is simply another reference between the two games. Omake, anyone?

By the way, Subaru and the dog don't have a relationship more than a master-owner basis, since it appeared that you were getting at otherwise.

I'll sleep well is an idiom meaning that I'm not going to worry about it. As for the nightmares, I think I'll pass, but thank you for offering.

As for a war, let me refer you to this Dictionary.com article.

"12. to be in conflict or in a state of strong opposition: The temptation warred with his conscience."
I'd like you to try to argue your way out of that definition.

Anyways, I still hold true to my belief that these pairings are all foolish. Things like this make me wish that Ryuusei would end.
(Why do I have a feeling like that sentence above will be mass-quoted?)

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
ToadMan.EXE;43108 said:
ani-kirihito-headshakeb.gif

*sigh* I'll help you out, Thirdmaster.

It is obvious that EXE and Ryuusei are connect and are in the same timeline. This cannot be argued. If you do so, please refer to Ryuusei no Rockman 2.

Next thing: Do you know who Gow is? I didn't think so. Netto's grandfather had a dog named Gow that was essential to the whole plot of EXE 5. Subaru having a dog named Gow is simply another reference between the two games. Omake, anyone?

By the way, Subaru and the dog don't have a relationship more than a master-owner basis, since it appeared that you were getting at otherwise.

I'll sleep well is an idiom meaning that I'm not going to worry about it. As for the nightmares, I think I'll pass, but thank you for offering.

As for a war, let me refer you to this Dictionary.com article.

"12. to be in conflict or in a state of strong opposition: The temptation warred with his conscience."
I'd like you to try to argue your way out of that definition.

Anyways, I still hold true to my belief that these pairings are all foolish. Things like this make me wish that Ryuusei would end.
(Why do I have a feeling like that sentence above will be mass-quoted?)

Sou desu nee.

I see you're an english person.

Heheh... I feel that we're on opposite wavelengths. Pardon me, but I've actually taken a liking to nightmares. And although I did play all the EXE games, I forget minor things.

Thanks for the help, which was very MUCH needed. I'm happy. I know I'm not smart, but I'm not that much of a dimwit as to not know that EXE and Ryuusei are in the same timeline, though Ryuusei is much further in the future.

I wonder about the mass quote though. And I don't like Apollo Justice. As in the series.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Rocknote;42984 said:
That's a normal thing for Subaru that he is not interested in girls at this age.

Well, Misora is not interested with boys too but she likes to becomes friends with Subaru and vice versa.

Even Burai is the coolest but still I prefer Subaru more than him since he is a kid with a strong will and brave even he is not cool enough.

The love wars is just for fun since we don't know who will becomes Subaru's girlfriend in the end.

I have a war with Luna Girl before when we are talking about Misora and Luna but never mind about that.

I don't have any annoying brothers but I have many cousins who likes Subaru and Misora.

Misora VS Luna? Of course we will not discuss about it since most all of us know the history of Misora VS Luna.

34eu5bq.gif

1. My name is NOT Luna Girl. You don't see me calling you Misora Freak, do you? So do NOT call me that. It's RUDE. If you keep doing so, I'll go ahead and be rude to you in return.

2. For the bazillionth time, It was NOT fun. It was not a joke. It was SERIOUS. At least to some people like me, unlike for you.

3. Both Misora and Luna have been shown to have crushes on Subaru in both the anime and game. Both are also friends with him.

4. People are going to dislike and insult Misora. You need to learn to deal with it. Our topic poster's brother completely insulted Subaru and you don't see people who really like Subaru starting to flame his brother, do you? No, you don't. You shouldn't be flaming people for insulting A FICTIONAL CHARACTER that you like, because it's just stupid.

5. The war started because you kept posting a GIANT PICTURE of Misora/Harp Note and Subaru/Rockman everywhere. I'll admit I wrongly thought it was because of the topic, rather than thinking that was how you make a signature, however, you shouldn't have had a picture that big constantly posted around to begin with.

vp7w9e.gif

Now, onto the actual topic at hand: I don't think Subaru's overrated. Yeah, he was like that at first, but he grew a lot and did care about quite a lot of people. Bly isn't really gothic (I mean, his normal outfit out of denpa-henkan doesn't have much, if any, black on it) so it doesn't sound like your brother paid attention much at all and just made assumptions.

I'm not into Yuri so I don't like the idea of Misora and Luna together.

And Subaru's 10, he's clueless, he won't notice most things. *shrugs*

And Love Triangles suck, because there are always going to be people who can't accept other people's views and throw out harassment everytime you disagree =D

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I know, but I'm not cruel like Dahlia. I don't kill lots of people and break their hearts and think it's fun :p So I picked the second best.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Hmm... Am I the only one who gets a kick out of reading that thread?

I mean, I'm all for shipping. It makes me laugh. Quite hard, sometimes. I mean, come one, try reading just a bit of it. You can't help but snicker at some of the silly reasoning they use!

I mean, sure, it's all basically BS, but that's what makes it fun to read! And make fun of!