Subaru... Overrated?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Subaru... Overrated?

I was looking at new SubaruXMisora vs SubaruXLuna stuffs earlier, and my brother happened to be looking over my shoulder. He eventually just blurted out "You know, Subaru's way too overrated..."

I had to ask, so I turned and asked him how come.

He explained to me how Subaru was just some emotionless brat, shoved everyone away from him, and pointed to Bly and made some remark about how he's even starting to hang out around Goth people, noting Bly's dark outfit.

He also said that the whole love triangle thing is pointless. No matter how much Misora and Luna give him affection, he clearly doesn't seem interested. Then then proposed that they leave him for each other, and vowed to start a MisoraXLuna movement, to which I punched him in the gut and told him to get the hell out of my room.

Has anyone you know ever used fs'ked up logic to get to some silly point like that, just to get on your nerves?

Discuss:
-RnR Love Triangle Wars
-People 'pushing your buttons'
-Annoying brothers

Do not discuss:
-Luna vs Misora. The 'triangle wars' thing is to be made fun of or complained about, and is not meant for people to take sides.

Rocknote

Banned
That's a normal thing for Subaru that he is not interested in girls at this age.

Well, Misora is not interested with boys too but she likes to becomes friends with Subaru and vice versa.

Even Burai is the coolest but still I prefer Subaru more than him since he is a kid with a strong will and brave even he is not cool enough.

The love wars is just for fun since we don't know who will becomes Subaru's girlfriend in the end.

I have a war with Luna Girl before when we are talking about Misora and Luna but never mind about that.

I don't have any annoying brothers but I have many cousins who likes Subaru and Misora.

Misora VS Luna? Of course we will not discuss about it since most all of us know the history of Misora VS Luna.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I just get a kick out of reading the newest reason why 'this pairing's better than that one!'. Some of them are really silly, yet I love them. ^-^

As for this thing, it was just a set up to get me mad at him. He was doing it for kicks, and didn't really mean it.

And Rocknote... I MEAN IT. NO SHIPPING HERE. I just figured I'd preempt you before you started going off on Misora vs Luna. You're the biggest proponent for Misora here I know, so I don't want any of that here. It wasn't meant for that. ^-^

Trivial

Just let Capcom decide on who Subaru would be
I just hope that Capcom could make good scene on how Subaru would do his confession to someone
I don't care anymore to Misora vs Luna thingie
Since it can only bring chaos between fans

Rocknote

Banned
Role;42998 said:
I just get a kick out of reading the newest reason why 'this pairing's better than that one!'. Some of them are really silly, yet I love them. ^-^

As for this thing, it was just a set up to get me mad at him. He was doing it for kicks, and didn't really mean it.

And Rocknote... I MEAN IT. NO SHIPPING HERE. I just figured I'd preempt you before you started going off on Misora vs Luna. You're the biggest proponent for Misora here I know, so I don't want any of that here. It wasn't meant for that. ^-^

The pairing is just for fun since we don't know who is the girl that Subaru will gonna marry. ^^ That's why I don't think it is silly.

Most of the boys don't understand the lovely thing so you can't blame on him. ^^

Shipping? You are kidding me! I'm just a Rockman, Subaru and Misora fan. That's all.

Whoever is insulted Misora will gonna facing me. I can't just sitting and do nothing when someone is insulting her and this is the one of my law.

BTW, I'm the biggest proponent for Misora? *blush* Thanks but I'm not the only Misora fan and I have many friends who are Misora fan in DATS.

Trivial;43000 said:
Just let Capcom decide on who Subaru would be
I just hope that Capcom could make good scene on how Subaru would do his confession to someone
I don't care anymore to Misora vs Luna thingie
Since it can only bring chaos between fans

Neh, I know Capcom is the parents of Rockman but if there is a war still going on I'm gonna fight no matter what.

Vande;43001 said:
Can i just say - i like your brother for those comments :D

You are the only one who likes her brother comments but not the Rockman Fans. :D

Trivial

Role said:
He explained to me how Subaru was just some emotionless brat, shoved everyone away from him, and pointed to Bly and made some remark about how he's even starting to hang out around Goth people, noting Bly's dark outfit.

He also said that the whole love triangle thing is pointless. No matter how much Misora and Luna give him affection, he clearly doesn't seem interested

I think i place some of my vote in your bro's opinion too

Trivial

Rocknote said:
The pairing is just for fun since we don't know who is the girl that Subaru will gonna marry. ^^ That's why I don't think it is silly.

Most of the boys don't understand the lovely thing so you can't blame on him. ^^

Shipping? You are kidding me! I'm just a Rockman, Subaru and Misora fan. That's all.

Whoever is insulted Misora will gonna facing me. I can't just sitting and do nothing when someone is insulting her and this is the one of my law.

BTW, I'm the biggest proponent for Misora? *blush* Thanks but I'm not the only Misora fan and I have many friends who are Misora fan in DATS.

Meh
For me, being a supporter doesn't mean that you'll have to be so tense
Stay relax and pay respect to someone's opinion, though it might be different from your opinion
A calm supporter is better i think

Rendan

Missed <3
Fighting over anime couples is just annoying and pointless.

Role's brother seems to be on the right train of thought. They are much too young and as his brother stated "he doesn't seem interested." This doesn't mean that he won't be, but seeing as we probably won't see Subaru turning 14, or some age when he actually begins to like girls in such a manner, I don't think that it should matter much.

Then if we do get an epilogue that clearly states who Subaru marries (like with Netto and Meiru in the end of EXE 6) people will still refuse to give up their petty little war.

I like the idea that Subaru stays single and buys a dog named Gow (for obvious reasons).

In any case, it is hardly worth starting a "war" over something as foolish as a pairing. I know I will sleep well at night with or without the knowledge of who Subaru is going to pick.

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;43021 said:
Meh
For me, being a supporter doesn't mean that you'll have to be so tense
Stay relax and pay respect to someone's opinion, though it might be different from your opinion
A calm supporter is better i think

Hey, hey ,hey! I'm not a supporter like I said before but a fan! :confused:;

Like I said, if the person want to have a war, I will fight without any hesitation.

Trivial

Toadman.EXE said:
Fighting over anime couples is just annoying and pointless

You have my vote, Toadman

Rocknote said:
Hey, hey ,hey! I'm not a supporter like I said before but a fan! :confused:;

Like I said, if the person want to have a war, I will fight without any hesitation

Okay, sorry for the misuderstanding
You might held a war, but i think it's better that the "war" is visioned as simple discussion
Harras word is a completely no-no
Don't you think?

Rocknote

Banned
ToadMan.EXE;43026 said:
Fighting over anime couples is just annoying and pointless.

people will still refuse to give up their petty little war.

In any case, it is hardly worth starting a "war" over something as foolish as a pairing. I know I will sleep well at night with or without the knowledge of who Subaru is going to pick.

You sure are making a wrong conclusion without comprehending it completely.

Not fighting but just have fun in pairing. I have more reason to say but I won't gonna hurt "someone" even she is the person who hates me a lot.

Go to sleep then. Good night.

Trivial;43031 said:
Okay, sorry for the misuderstanding
You might held a war, but i think it's better that the "war" is visioned as simple discussion
Harras word is a completely no-no
Don't you think?

I'm not the one who started the war first. Read again in the Misora VS Luna thread first.

Neh, I'm just a fan not a fighter but if the person want to fight I will counter with full forces.

Trivial

Rocknote said:
I'm not the one who started the war first. Read again in the Misora VS Luna thread first.

Neh, I'm just a fan not a fighter but if the person want to fight I will counter with full forces.

Oh is that so?
Kinda lazy to read a 100 page thread

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;43043 said:
I'll do it sometime
Reading that thread made me remember bad memories, so it's kinda hard to do it

OK. After I posted a BIG picture in the thread, the war is started without knowing what is going on that time since I'm a new member that day.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Making up pairings is the right of all sentient beings.

That does however not change that I think it is pretty pointless. Especially fighting over it!

I'm with the Toad, the man, the EXE.

Rocknote

Banned
MugenSeiRyuu;43053 said:
That does however not change that I think it is pretty pointless. Especially fighting over it!

I'm with the Toad, the man, the EXE.

You didn't comprehended about it first like Toadman. I'm gonna say anyway even it will hurts her.

Luna Girl is the one who started it first and please don't say anything without reading the whole Misora VS Luna thread.

Trivial

Rocknote said:
You didn't comprehended about it first like Toadman. I'm gonna say anyway even it will hurts her.

Luna Girl is the one who started it first and please don't say anything without reading the whole Misora VS Luna thread.

I understand