Editing: Nexus_Schwartz
Timing: Yuumei
Typesetting: Koroku
Encoding: zero_hunter
Special Thanks: taxan
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg

Comments
Timing is bad because the raw sucks, and it's too much work to try and get all the ghost frames ;/

And this would've been out ages ago, but Mendinso is a lazy bastard and has since been fired. We'll try to be faster now o/

The source is so bad for this series, I'm considering waiting for it to air in the US, and just use an American capper o/

Gil

could you please pick up the series and continue to sub it?

You're smart people, so I know you can do it, don't just drop the series, you should look for a better source.
Failing that, I could personally provide you a better source for the Stitch! series if you need. (dvd rips of the shows)

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Gil;131287 said:
could you please pick up the series and continue to sub it?

You're smart people, so I know you can do it, don't just drop the series, you should look for a better source.
Failing that, I could personally provide you a better source for the Stitch! series if you need. (dvd rips of the shows)

Smart people we are, but nobody we have... :D

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Hey Gil something I learned, If a group doesn't have the members to do something learn how to do it yourself and join the group. Asking does nothing unless they have the members. Just something to think about.

Gil

bladesworn;131313 said:
Hey Gil something I learned, If a group doesn't have the members to do something learn how to do it yourself and join the group. Asking does nothing unless they have the members. Just something to think about.

trust me on this, I would if I could, I tried to learn japanese (with rosetta stone, the TV ads have failed me once again, those disks are pieces of shit).

any how, the only help I could offer is a good clean and clear source (the dvd rips I previously mentioned), I also found several on youtube that could be of help. (with the help of clipnabber.com of course).

I wish I had more to offer you guys, sorry