Status Report 02/27/2010

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Status Report 02/27/2010

So like we're still DEAD. BUT NOT QUITE. :)

Deltora Quest
IT HAS MOVED! Well, kinda. We got a karaoke for the 2nd ending. So we can DO STUFF NOW.

...gasp...

Deltora Quest Manga
---> talk to bladesworn
Or Popcorn. Rumor has it that he's doing the typesetting for ch1 RIGHT NOW!!!!

MapleStory
I admit. This is alllllll me. I'm lazy. D: BUT I HAD THE SERVER TO DEAL WITH.

<_>

And I apparently have to redo 12 since the WR != the encode and the QC is all screwed up. Which means 11 is too. :(

Class 5-2
Still dead.

Shibawanko
Still not done anything with it. 3-4 are ready to be encoded. 5-6 are ready to be, you know, worked on...

Bakegyamon
So I like, totally got all the pre-TS work done HIMITSU NINJA STYLE, so that I could surprise Futa, right? That his stuff is ACTUALLY BEING WORKED ON. And you know what reply I get?
Gekifu = Attack charm
Gekiban = Attack board

I prefer to leave it untranslated.
Not even a :)

:(

Marie & Gali
Maybe I'll do this tomorrow???? @_@

Twin Angel / Quiz Magic Academy / Takane's Bike / Yurumates / Kawa no Hikari / Kanokon
STILL WORKING ON NOT DOING THIS.

<_>

Need kfx person. Plz apply within.

Weiss Survive R
7 is timed and shit. I need to do the TS work. It's open in Aegi and I shall work on it tomorrow. Donate so I can buy moar strawberry pop. I only seem to fansub when I have it.

{I drank two cans tonight, and thus SHIT GOT DONE}

This probably would've been out last time I had strawberry pop, but I think digi forgot about it for like, 3 weeks. :3 IT'S OKAY DIGI, WE FORGIVE YOU.

[small]And it's not like anyone gets our shit anyways[/small]

Ontama
Ep1 and 2 are TOTALLY EDITED. OH YEAH, GO CELESTIAL. <3<3<3<3

Hitomaru is like, almost like, done with the tlc of ep1. He says he'll have it tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrow. Or Sunday. Or whatever days he calls his weekend. I call Wednesday my weekend cuz I never work 'em.

Anyways, we still need TLs for the OP/ED. OP = awesome. Anyone wanna do it?

Hipira-kun
01 is ready to be fixed up and finally MUXED. I did up ep2 tonight and had a few notes for Hito to look at, and then THAT TOO CAN BE QCED. :-O:-O:-O:-O And I think digi's done the edit for 3 too.

Choco Movie
Still in the awkward stage of "AKA Dead" cuz Ryan RAGEQUIT the non-existent DATS.

Maybe I should upload the AWESOME AMAZING SOUNDTRACK. Would that make you work on it Ryan? <3<3<3<3<3

Fireball
ONLY THREE EPISODES TO DO. +o+ We should like, ttly do them. RITE?

Everything else
Still dropped. Or forgotten about. Or something in between.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
aRedMoon;134665 said:
Bakegyamon
So I like, totally got all the pre-TS work done HIMITSU NINJA STYLE, so that I could surprise Futa, right? That his stuff is ACTUALLY BEING WORKED ON. And you know what reply I get?Not even a :)

:(

Forgot to put one there ^^;
Weiss Survive R
7 is timed and shit. I need to do the TS work. It's open in Aegi and I shall work on it tomorrow. Donate so I can buy moar strawberry pop. I only seem to fansub when I have it.

{I drank two cans tonight, and thus SHIT GOT DONE}

This probably would've been out last time I had strawberry pop, but I think digi forgot about it for like, 3 weeks. :3 IT'S OKAY DIGI, WE FORGIVE YOU.

[small]And it's not like anyone gets our shit anyways[/small]
Well... After all it's not that popular... Seldom heard people discussing about it. Also is there a new episode?

Choco Movie
Still in the awkward stage of "AKA Dead" cuz Ryan RAGEQUIT the non-existent DATS.

Maybe I should upload the AWESOME AMAZING SOUNDTRACK. Would that make you work on it Ryan? <3<3<3<3<3
I think the work is waiting for me... *hides*

Will get it done soon-ish [small]hopefully[/small]