Status Report 02/27/2010

Discussion in 'Fansub Discussions' started by Dash, Feb 27, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

Status Report 02/27/2010

So like we're still DEAD. BUT NOT QUITE. :)

Deltora Quest
    IT HAS MOVED! Well, kinda. We got a karaoke for the 2nd ending. So we can DO STUFF NOW.

...gasp...

Deltora Quest Manga
    ---> talk to bladesworn
    Or Popcorn. Rumor has it that he's doing the typesetting for ch1 RIGHT NOW!!!!

MapleStory
    I admit. This is alllllll me. I'm lazy. D: BUT I HAD THE SERVER TO DEAL WITH.

<_>

And I apparently have to redo 12 since the WR != the encode and the QC is all screwed up. Which means 11 is too. :(

Class 5-2
    Still dead.

Shibawanko
    Still not done anything with it. 3-4 are ready to be encoded. 5-6 are ready to be, you know, worked on...

Bakegyamon
    So I like, totally got all the pre-TS work done HIMITSU NINJA STYLE, so that I could surprise Futa, right? That his stuff is ACTUALLY BEING WORKED ON. And you know what reply I get?
    Not even a :)

:(

Marie & Gali
    Maybe I'll do this tomorrow???? @_@

Twin Angel / Quiz Magic Academy / Takane's Bike / Yurumates / Kawa no Hikari / Kanokon
    STILL WORKING ON NOT DOING THIS.

<_>

Need kfx person. Plz apply within.

Weiss Survive R
    7 is timed and shit. I need to do the TS work. It's open in Aegi and I shall work on it tomorrow. Donate so I can buy moar strawberry pop. I only seem to fansub when I have it.

{I drank two cans tonight, and thus SHIT GOT DONE}

This probably would've been out last time I had strawberry pop, but I think digi forgot about it for like, 3 weeks. :3 IT'S OKAY DIGI, WE FORGIVE YOU.

And it's not like anyone gets our shit anyways

Ontama
    Ep1 and 2 are TOTALLY EDITED. OH YEAH, GO CELESTIAL. <3<3<3<3

Hitomaru is like, almost like, done with the tlc of ep1. He says he'll have it tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrow. Or Sunday. Or whatever days he calls his weekend. I call Wednesday my weekend cuz I never work 'em.

Anyways, we still need TLs for the OP/ED. OP = awesome. Anyone wanna do it?

Hipira-kun
    01 is ready to be fixed up and finally MUXED. I did up ep2 tonight and had a few notes for Hito to look at, and then THAT TOO CAN BE QCED. :-O:-O:-O:-O And I think digi's done the edit for 3 too.

Choco Movie
    Still in the awkward stage of "AKA Dead" cuz Ryan RAGEQUIT the non-existent DATS.

Maybe I should upload the AWESOME AMAZING SOUNDTRACK. Would that make you work on it Ryan? <3<3<3<3<3

Fireball
    ONLY THREE EPISODES TO DO. +o+ We should like, ttly do them. RITE?

Everything else
    Still dropped. Or forgotten about. Or something in between.
  2. Futamaru

Futamaru A Translator, Not So Diligent... Staff Member

Forgot to put one there ^^;
    Well... After all it's not that popular... Seldom heard people discussing about it. Also is there a new episode?

I think the work is waiting for me... *hides*

Will get it done soon-ish hopefully
  3. bladesworn

bladesworn Shenanigans Instigator The Destroyer is Manifest

You forgot to mention I am cleaning chapter two at the moment.
  4. Vincentdante

Vincentdante Member

Oooh this is good news