[X][M][X]
[M][X][X]
[X][M][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][P][X]

P= Player
M= Mettor
X= Nothing

The battle starts and a mettor swings his pick axe destroying the panels infront of you. You have no time to doge so you use the Barrier to protect yourself from the mettors attack. the mettor on the left goes to the center square, you take this opotunity to your advantage and swipe your longsword down the middle of the feild striking two of your three opponents. The final mettor moves to the right panel and you start to charge your attack just as your next set of cards come in.

Sword Cannon Plasma Gun

Attack +10 Invisiblity Attack +10

[X][X][M]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][P][X]

P= Player
M= Mettor
X= Nothing
X= Dead Viruses

What happens now?

Reafu Woods Moves to the right, then quickly fires a charge shot towards the last Mettaur.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Celestio;72209 said:
Reafu Woods Moves to the right panel, then fire charge shot.
((You're REALLY new to this whole freeform RP thing, aren't you? Descriptiveness is next to godliness. The more elaboration you can do the better. The more info you give, the better. Try editing in a bit more info as to what you're trying to do, so that you give the GM more to work with. And remember, the WORST thing you can do is a one-liner.))

Galikan

Justice Bringer
"OOC" Roll is right I was going to wait until the battle finished then tell you that you can control the battle a bit more then what you've done so far well any way do you want to redo your turn or shall I continue from what you've done??

Starline

Name: Choni
Infomation: Suffers from deprestion, she uses a Transer, she tends to shop a lot. She finds it hard to make friends.

EM Partner
Name: Star
Planet: XM
Infomation: The last of her kind, she was said to be the light that brightenss the darkness in peoples hearts she hasn't lived up to her destiny yet.

Dempa-Henkan
Name: Starline
Aperence: Looks like Roll form Megaman NT Warrior but yellow and has a wand.
Stats: Attack 3
Charge 2
Rapid 2

Attacks: Star Wave, Shots stars from the heavens destroying all who apposes the user.
Wand, normal attack shoots out stars inflicting the opponent.
Iris Star, her charged attack. She turns into the godess Iris and swipes down the opponents she is
facing and srtikes them with lightning.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((You will need to add more descriptive information, particularly about personalities and other relevant personal information. Also if your character uses a Transer or Star Carrier. A bit of a back story would help as well.

BTW it’s Roll, not Role. Role the user is actually not related to Roll so you might want to take note of this.))

My Story:

((I am pretty sure her age is said to be about 16. Same age as me, thus the awkward first encounter.))

Enigma: I came to see if you were alright. There was a bit of a riot just now.
Enigma looks worried.
Enigma: I’m glad to see you’re alright.
Enigma manages to smile.

((Yeah… he’s kinda nervous…))

Role’s Story:

Nova: Don’t even think about it. You will never get me in one of those…
((I have an idea now… Take my advice, buy the dress…))
Kokoro: Hey!
Kokoro bursts out of the changeroom.
Kokoro: Whatta you think?

((So we should make a new list of players, since we have new people, and since we cannot edit Gold’s post.

Role, being GMed by The Aurora.
The Aurora, being GMed by Role.
DrakeMercySP, being GMed by The Aurora, and currently inactive due to personal reasons.
Galikan, being GMed by DrakeMercySP.
Celestio, being GMed by Galikan.
Starline, being GMed by Galikan.

Least we have a small community now. We really need to tidy up the boards a little now. This section is being a little overloaded with confusion.))

Galikan

Justice Bringer
umm woops i didnt finish the post I didnt mean to send it and Role i was talking to Aurora, sorry for any confusion O-o .I'm just gonna keep the writing below on my post until lunch time when Aurora sees it and trys to kill me.

Confusion is good, it is what makes the world go round and it also makes it hard for me to think why you can be so "OBSESSED" over Misora-Chan!!!! sorry I had to put that in dont hate me..

Anyway!!!!

Choni was walking to the bus stop at Time Square after a long three hour's of shopping.
Star: I noticed you didn't get what you were looking for, but you got evrything you didn't even need. I think I saw three pairs or those shoes in your wardrobe.
Choni: I Know, but they were on sale.
Star: (sigh)
Choni continued to walk to the bus stop when a flash of light knoked her of the feet and cracked the pavement around her. There semed to be someone in the light.
???: This is going to be fun I always wanted a pet.

What are you going to do??

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Yes, I tend to go on homicidal rampages when confused with that loli whore. Don't do it again, okay? <3

By the way, check out the first page for good profile examples. Yours... would get laughed at if I were in charge.

...And what is with people and making characters that use their screen name? That's a big NO-NO in Roleplays! NEVER put yourself into an RP!))

"Well, it's good to know that there's people like you who rush to save the day." She giggled a bit. "So, are you new in town? I haven't seen you around much."
Aura simply grinned. She was somewhat amused by this. First he had tried to run away from everything, and now... he was flirting. This was beginning to get more and more fun as it went on.

My Story:

"Uwaa! It fits you perfectly!"
Thinking a little bit, she made her mind up. "Let get them!" She was smiling happily. She always loved shopping. Especially for clothes... even IF she wasn't really going to wear it much.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Celestio;72312 said:
Alright, I edited my post. Sorry about lack of detail, i'm scared of screwing up.

Its ok to screw up I've done it a few times but you learn and get better at it. Its better to do a bad job then something dull and lifeless. Anyway

[X][X][M]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][X]
[X][X][P]

P= Player
X= Nothing
M= Mettaur

You wound the Mettaur and it throws its pick axe on the ground sending a sonic wave at Reafu Wood just as you draw the new cards.

Sword Cannon Plasma Gun

Attack +10 Invisibility Attack +10

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Don't worry too much about it. Not many people here seem to be veteran RPers, so those of us that are have the responsibility of helping nurture and develop your RP skills. Consider this like training for more strict/indepth RPs. In otherwords, newb vs noob, and so far, I see newbs. You'll notice when I see a noob though, since much blunt force trauma and bashing will occur.

In other news, I love my precious little BANHAMMER of DOOM... <3))

((Edit OOC: Ne, I've actually got a list of Rules and Guidelines for RPing. Anyone want them posted for reference?))

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
Sure. Post a link to it to save space though. I'm gonna be a ref now, so Aurora has taken over Galikan's story. Thanks for postin in my absence, Role. I was gonna give Aurora a Visualizer for beating Del Faust coz he didn't have one but he spontaneously has one now so yeh. Anyway if anyone needs a neutral opinion on something, refer to me. I can also give assistance to those who need it. Won't be too hard seeing as Galikan and Aurora go to the same school as me. What I have noticed is that both Celestio and Starline (BTW welcome to the game) have the same spelling problem as Galikan. And, Galikan is GMing for both. Weird, huh? And Starline I'm not trying to offend you by saying this, it's just an observation. I'll give you the same advice I gave Celestio: Take your time posting, it's not a race. Good spelling stops confusion. Anyway I've had enough of a rant so have fun! Oh yeh Role, I believe this line:
...And what is with people and making characters that use their screen name? That's a big NO-NO in Roleplays! NEVER put yourself into an RP!))
is wrong. Refer to what it says at the top of the page: "Be someone else... whoever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want"

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((With the number of times you have screwed up Galikan, you're lucky me and Role are here.

And to Role... please don't ever call Misora-chan a whore... just... no...))

Role's Story:

Nova: I thought I told you not to think about it. Please... don't...
Kokoro: Come on, let's pay for them!
Nova: Fine... whatever.
You and Kokoro get the dresses.
Kokoro: I think I'll wear mine now! You should too.
Kokoro runs back into the changeroom, enthusiastic.
Nova: You gonna wear it?

My Story:

Enigma: So uh... What's your name?
Enigma was as nervous as hell. His face went bright red. He exhaled. He felt really hot!

((Guess I'm doing you too Galikan!))
Galikan's Story:

Tom walks into the Big Wave shop. He sees Gikan chatting to another denpa lifeform.
Ken: HEY! WAZZAP MAN!
Gikan gives Ken a funny look.
Ken: Names Ken. I own this shop. There somthin’ I can help you with?
((Fun fun is fun!))

Turn…

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((Hoi! That was a doozy to type up! Go here to find the rules and regulations and guidelines and what not for roleplaying! If I missed anything, reply with it in the thread so I can edit it in!

http://forums.dats.us/showthread.php?t=8832))

((No, it's not wrong. Putting yourself into an RP is EXTREMELY poor form, as such actions are known to give players Godmode tendencies. Besides, the point behind that line was so that you could be someone who's not you! In fact, ANYONE you wanted!))

((I never called Misora-chan a whore. I called Roll a whore. Not because she is, but because I'm sick of Rockman jokes at my expense. As such, I've grown to HATE HER. As such, Role=me. Rock=/=My brother. Roll=Rock's loli whore sister. Also bringer of death and destruction, as the cause of the cataclysm.))

Aurora's Story:

((...I'm too lazy to look up an actual NPC, so I'm just gonna make a random name.))

"Oh, you'd ask me my name, without first introducing yourself?" She chuckled and told him anyways. "I'm Ami. Minamoto Ami."
Aura watched, amused by what was going on. Suddenly, she felt a chill. She looked around, wondering what it was she felt. For a second, she thought she saw the wave road beginning to materialize, but upon a second glance, saw nothing out of the ordinary. Did I... Imagine that?

My Story:

"Ah... I'd be too embarrassed to wear it out every day... maybe for special occasions, but for now I'd rather just wear my normal clothes..." She decided to wait for Kokoro to return... though a REALLY bad feeling told her Kokoro wouldn't give her a choice... Still, even if she'd only be pushed into wearing it anyways, she couldn't bring herself to do it on her own...

Celestio

Genius Khan
OOC: I'm not actually new to RP but it's really overwhelming about how to fight here. thansk for the Rules, by the way.

Reafu Woods quickly selects An Invisibility Battle Card, along with a Cannon.

"HUUAH!"

He fires the cannon directly at the last Mettaur.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
((How you fight here is the same way as you would in any other freeform RP, except you get a couple of uber goodies to choose from at the start of each pulse. So just have combat go as it normally would))

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Reafu Woods quickly selects An Invisibility Battle Card, along with a Cannon.

"HUUAH!"

He fires the cannon directly at the last Mettaur.

OOC: You can't use a battle card that you chose second first.

Reafu Woods takes the Mettaur's attack head on.
Reafu Woods: HUUAH
The Mettaur notices that his opponent is no longer there, then suddenly Reafu Woods with a cannon, he appeared right out of thin air. Reafu Woods had used Invisibility just in time and avoided the Mettaur's sonic blast. Without giving the Mettaur time to react Reafu Woods fires the cannon at the last Mettaur. DIRECT HIT. The final virus was now deleted.
You get 500 Zennys

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
((Ahh... right... sorry...

This is your fault Galikan!))

Role's Story:

Kokoro walks out.
Kokoro: Why you not wearing it? Don't want to eh? Fair enough. So, Let's go.
Nova: Oh thank god for that!
Kokoro: What?

My Story:

Enigma didn't notice Aura.
Enigma: I'm Enigma... Supernal Enigma... So uh... yeah! Do you like... stuff?

DrakeMercySP

Daedric Prince of Madness
Enigma: I'm Enigma... Supernal Enigma... So uh... yeah! Do you like... stuff?
You SUCK at talkin to girls. Was saying his name backwards deliberate like they do in Japan, or was it just a screw up? Hey Role, did the name Minamoto Ami just pop into your head? That's pretty cool for a random name. I wish I thought of Del Faust quickly. It took me a day to think of that name...anyway, I will stop talking now before I begin ranting....