Sprite edits

hwarangoo

Journalists
Sprite edits

Well since I cant post all my sprites in the news section.
And since i want some feedback on them.
Here is a shiny new thread!

Please if you make a post on the front page keep all your sprites there(or something).
Messing around with the new sprites:
2hz7sk0.png

Crazy gemini helmet edits:
fmnamw.jpg
2h2m6nb.jpg

Mettaur helmet rockman:
9r3yhh.jpg

Dark Rockman:
j9aihi.png

My sprites:
Lecros;29071 said:
I made this
23wmyhx.png

and called it solo spark or Gemini spark full synchro.
But they cant do gemini thunder now right?

And I made Gemini man.
2rgl454.png

And I made Dark winged swan
21dfo08.png

Rocknote

Banned
What a bunch of great sprites, man. Which software do you used for made them? Since I didn't know how to design so I just wanna to know more.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Thank you and paint is good enough sins Spriters inc gives your the whole palette I didnt even need to make one. On the other hand quick recolers can be done with game makers sprite tool. For example my dark rockman.

Jadealen Dragon

You can do recolors in paint too. Just right click the color that you want so that it apperes in the back square, where the white usualy is, then get the color that you want to change in the top square, select the eraser tool, hold down the right mouse butten and move the earaser over the sprite.

Might as well post these here as well...Others can posts sprites here as well right?

Gemini Man
gemini1.png
spark1.png
and Spark Man

hwarangoo

Journalists
Jadealen Dragon;29437 said:
You can do recolors in paint too. Just right click the color that you want so that it apperes in the back square, where the white usualy is, then get the color that you want to change in the top square, select the eraser tool, hold down the right mouse butten and move the earaser over the sprite.

Might as well post these here as well...Others can posts sprites here as well right?

Gemini Man
gemini1.png
spark1.png
and Spark Man

Yes and before I know paint could do such a thing I got used to using gamemaker together with paint it makes spriting easy.
And was gemini man the name of an actual robot, if so I need a new name.

And rocknote what do you meen? just recolor the sprites from spriters inc. pixel by pixel.

Rocknote

Banned
I thought the sprites was made by scanning from the drawing and make it into a sprite. Sorry about I'm not talking clearly enough.

renanamara

I used to edit characters from RPGMaker... if you have one to use is easy to edit to say the truth (the sprites don't must be very different)...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Lecros said:
was gemini man the name of an actual robot, if so I need a new name.
Yep, he first appears in the Rockman 3 game.

He never got an EXE makeover, which is probably why you've never heard of him. (Nor did Crash Man, who I always wanted to see in EXE :()

Rocknote

Banned
No wonder Gemini man sounds familiar. I'm born in Malaysia so it's difficult to know more about Rockman since I was a kid.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Everything people want to know is on Wikipedia these days. It's easy to catch yourself up on decade-old topics like Rockman.