Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I forgot also... I just like dubbed Johto's song.
yeah but you know...

where do i even dump

All of hoenn battle frontier dp and probably best wishes if lucks on my side with digging in peoples shared folders.

like no.

i would have to directly dump onto my external to even get it all.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Actually I don't consider that. I am just thinking of changing to another company.

Futamaru

Staff member
yeah but you know...

where do i even dump

All of hoenn battle frontier dp and probably best wishes if lucks on my side with digging in peoples shared folders.

like no.

i would have to directly dump onto my external to even get it all.
I burnt them all into DVDs, when hard disk was still expensive. Now I just archive in hard disk as burning DVD is a pain in the ass, and anime quality has gone skyrocketing requires up to 1 GB per episode.

Futamaru

Staff member
She's a sales manager that doesn't do sales and keeps on billing the company for mileage, phone calls and even her daughter's medical bills.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I burnt them all into DVDs, when hard disk was still expensive. Now I just archive in hard disk as burning DVD is a pain in the ass, and anime quality has gone skyrocketing requires up to 1 GB per episode.
i tried the burning to dvds thing... i didnt get far before i went for harddrive.

i think my brother was able to get a lot of his dvds to harddrove the last time he bought a harddrive.

Futamaru

Staff member
And she is not polite when talking to others, such as vendors. I never heard she used the words "please" and "thank you".

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
If you would insist on stereotyping, better to say that Chinese are good in Math, Japanese are innovative, Koreans are good in publicity, as to stereotype other races that I can think of, it will cause me to go to jail for sedition if I post here anywhere anywhere, if get caught.
in stereotypical america, chinese=japanese=korean=asian

Status
Not open for further replies.