Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hm... Had the worst Birthday ever. Bank took my entire paycheck, and now... Well... I'm screwed. I'll 'start from the source' of this situation:

From... June 27th to July 11th I was homeless. I finally got a job July 1st, but, not after already being put majorly behind financially. Being behind, I have several bills in collection, and 3/4 of my bank accounts with a negative balance. One of which is currently garnishing my wages. I paid a $25 credit card yesterday only to have bank take my entire balance to cover other accounts negative, leaving this 4th account at $-25 now, and getting a fee of $39 for being negative. Plus this $25 will reverse, causing my credit card to be late. My next entire paycheck, this same thing will happen. Now I wont even be able to pay 2 of my credit cards in addition to the original. (So 3) so these accounts will have fees, mess up my credit, and I'll still be penniless. I'm already $100 behind on rent for JULY. I wont be able to pay that or August rent til they stop taking my entire paychecks. Due to falling so far behind on rent, there's a good chance I'm-a end up homeless again since my mom never wanted me here in first place, and her boyfriend (It's him I pay rent, as he's the one who let me move in despite my mom saying no) is getting impatient. Since I will be homeless, I'll have no way of doing laundry or showering, so, chances are I'll be fired for bad hygiene. Thus I wont be able to get a place (wouldn't anyway since credit is so bad, banks are all negative, and I have several things in collection) and homeless shelter wont take me in again for 2 months. (Policy) So all my credit cards are going to go to hell / collection. All my banks are going to sit at a negative balance, and eventually go to collection. Plus, even if I find a job, I can't open an account for direct deposit (which most require) so I'll be screwed that way as well ^_^

If I don't figure something out, my life is pretty much officially over. Homeless, nowhere to go, most likely soon to be jobless, which will ruin my chances of ever getting a job since I wont be able to be paid xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'm-a go back to bed I guess... Only woke up at 5AM cause my ex lives in UK and it's 10AM for him. I usually am never on at good times due to timezone difference / work schedule, so I try to be when I can.

Anyway, g'night all

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Hm... Had the worst Birthday ever. Bank took my entire paycheck, and now... Well... I'm screwed. I'll 'start from the source' of this situation:

From... June 27th to July 11th I was homeless. I finally got a job July 1st, but, not after already being put majorly behind financially. Being behind, I have several bills in collection, and 3/4 of my bank accounts with a negative balance. One of which is currently garnishing my wages. I paid a $25 credit card yesterday only to have bank take my entire balance to cover other accounts negative, leaving this 4th account at $-25 now, and getting a fee of $39 for being negative. Plus this $25 will reverse, causing my credit card to be late. My next entire paycheck, this same thing will happen. Now I wont even be able to pay 2 of my credit cards in addition to the original. (So 3) so these accounts will have fees, mess up my credit, and I'll still be penniless. I'm already $100 behind on rent for JULY. I wont be able to pay that or August rent til they stop taking my entire paychecks. Due to falling so far behind on rent, there's a good chance I'm-a end up homeless again since my mom never wanted me here in first place, and her boyfriend (It's him I pay rent, as he's the one who let me move in despite my mom saying no) is getting impatient. Since I will be homeless, I'll have no way of doing laundry or showering, so, chances are I'll be fired for bad hygiene. Thus I wont be able to get a place (wouldn't anyway since credit is so bad, banks are all negative, and I have several things in collection) and homeless shelter wont take me in again for 2 months. (Policy) So all my credit cards are going to go to hell / collection. All my banks are going to sit at a negative balance, and eventually go to collection. Plus, even if I find a job, I can't open an account for direct deposit (which most require) so I'll be screwed that way as well ^_^

If I don't figure something out, my life is pretty much officially over. Homeless, nowhere to go, most likely soon to be jobless, which will ruin my chances of ever getting a job since I wont be able to be paid xD
:eek:

Why would you get a credit card when you can't pay?

Futamaru

Staff member
Basically I know how much the other staff are getting in my company (only 4 people except the bosses), and I do the most work, and the most capable (in terms of technical knowledge), and all I get is the same as an ex-technician...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Um. Wow.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Basically I know how much the other staff are getting in my company (only 4 people except the bosses), and I do the most work, and the most capable (in terms of technical knowledge), and all I get is the same as an ex-technician...
So you are underpayed in terms of everyone else??

Futamaru

Staff member
Yup. I compared against my colleagues and also my client side (all engineers). The responsibility that i carry is far too big...

Status
Not open for further replies.