Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Maybe you have to make the 103th sheet to organize the sheets...

That's already included.

1 sheet for organization.
100 sheets for the actual content.
1 blank template sheet in case I need more for content (which I will at least need another one).

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Just reached hotel from a site 80 miles away... And have to wake up at 5 tomorrow to catch a flight...

Futamaru

Staff member
I hate the new Chrome on Android update... It over-auto-zooms when a text box is highlighted...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I hate the new Chrome on Android update... It over-auto-zooms when a text box is highlighted...

Chrome on Android doesn't work that well for me, so I use Firefox instead on my Nexus...

I just use the default browser on my Galaxy Player, because that's still on, what, Gingerbread? Whatever the old version is called.

Futamaru

Staff member
I like the chrome for android. Just that some times I have some issues with it...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
So, Sunday without God and Wakamote look like they might be pretty good anime this season.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I can't imagine using a browser not-Chrome on anything, because I love the auto-syncing... I never have to worry about losing anything.

How interconnected their services are is one reason I love Google.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I can't imagine using a browser not-Chrome on anything, because I love the auto-syncing... I never have to worry about losing anything.

How interconnected their services are is one reason I love Google.

Haha, I don't even log into my Chrome...

Status
Not open for further replies.