Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hey all <3

I lied before, kind of... Basically I really should have let server 'expire/die', but I renewed it again (Obviously, since it's still up) and will renew it again this month. I really don't want to kill the archive since I like helping 'n stuff. Plus I still host a Teamspeak for the Minecraft server I play. Pluuus I've been using it for a test minecraft server which quite a few friends have actually been using to test things and such. (I've even had an admin from the server I play on yesterday \o/) As of yesterday, we actually started playing a survival map thing as a group. Twas fun. So yeah! It's still gonna be around for at least another month...

Past that, I'm truly out of money/credit/everything. I already sold my xbox and my phone. I have nothing left 'cept a dated laptop and a dated pc. (I need to keep laptop, wont sell for anything seeing as it's all kinds of fucked up. Might be able to get sutm for PC though...) ANYWAY, I've had 2 job interviews this week... Hopefully something turns out. There's still a chance I'll be homeless at end of month ;_; I need a job and a place to live asap... But if shit works out, and I do get job / not homeless, should be able to keep Takatomon going ^_^

*Flees*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade found quality drawing lessons that actually teaches what he needs to learn.

He also may or may not have borrowed them from the internet.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Hey all <3

I lied before, kind of... Basically I really should have let server 'expire/die', but I renewed it again (Obviously, since it's still up) and will renew it again this month. I really don't want to kill the archive since I like helping 'n stuff. Plus I still host a Teamspeak for the Minecraft server I play. Pluuus I've been using it for a test minecraft server which quite a few friends have actually been using to test things and such. (I've even had an admin from the server I play on yesterday \o/) As of yesterday, we actually started playing a survival map thing as a group. Twas fun. So yeah! It's still gonna be around for at least another month...

Past that, I'm truly out of money/credit/everything. I already sold my xbox and my phone. I have nothing left 'cept a dated laptop and a dated pc. (I need to keep laptop, wont sell for anything seeing as it's all kinds of fucked up. Might be able to get sutm for PC though...) ANYWAY, I've had 2 job interviews this week... Hopefully something turns out. There's still a chance I'll be homeless at end of month ;_; I need a job and a place to live asap... But if shit works out, and I do get job / not homeless, should be able to keep Takatomon going ^_^

*Flees*
Good luck on those interviews!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I just caught up in Valvrave.

This show is so retardly stupid, but I love it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.