Sorry, I killed Pages

Discussion in 'General ChitChat' started by megumi, Aug 30, 2012.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bladesworn

bladesworn Shenanigans Instigator The Destroyer is Manifest

Oh.

You going to get one when the new Pokemon comes out?
  2. megumi

megumi SPAM BOT Staff Member WARNING WARNING

BW2 are DS games. xD

I dunno, I'm trying to wait it out for now.
  3. bladesworn

Nintendo is retarded then. BW2 should of been a 3DS game, would of raised sales for the 3DS.

Hell, they should of made BW a 3DS and released it at the 3DS' launch. With something like that they would of actually had a first party title for their own console.
  4. bladesworn

The 3DS is good. I've always been a bit partial to Sony stuff, but even I'm not touching the Vita yet.
  5. bladesworn

Honestly I'm not really interested in much console stuff of late. Video games in general have declined in quality rather greatly towards the end of the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox generation.

There's still some good stuff, but there's a lot more shit than there use to be. I'm going to wait 'til the shit settles to the bottom and the true classics of the current generation float to the top of the internets. Stuff will be cheaper by then hopefully.
  6. megumi

Yeah, that's the general consensus, BW should've been a 3DS game, not a DS game.
  7. bladesworn

My theory is that Nintendo is afraid of any innovation at all these days.

Rehash, re-release, they haven't made a really great game from one of their IPs in ages that actually has felt like they weren't just riding on the success of a previous game.
  8. megumi

9. megumi

10. bladesworn

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ONCE AGAIN I AM HARNESSING THE UNHOLY POWERS OF PHOTOSHOP!!!!!
  11. bladesworn

I'm photoshopping my cosplay to make it look like the attack from the game, watch me photoshopping, chat with me, or just listen to my music (It's Nightwish and Blind Guardian stuff).

http://www.livestream.com/cosplaygaming
  12. bladesworn

Done for tonight. I'm sleepy now.
  13. Matze149

Matze149 Assistant Pig-Keeper Staff Member give me a bit time to think of a text

Which would make it unplayable for me.... (I don´t have a 3DS (And honestly, I don´t want one...))
  14. megumi

I don't have one either, but I might have been more inclined to get a 3DS for Gen V.
  15. Matze149

Matze149 Assistant Pig-Keeper Staff Member give me a bit time to think of a text

16. Matze149

Do I get this right....?
  17. Matze149

My Smeargles, together with a japanese version of either Diamond or Pearl are useful to teach most Pokemon any attack?! o.o"
  18. bladesworn

Photoshop is so much fun.

Well, except for some of the tedious bits.
  19. megumi

wut
  20. Matze149

start watching around 4:04
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.