Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Apparently Futa hasn't been able to access Dats for days. He just messaged me on Facebook asking me if it was down.

I wonder why he can't access the page?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
He gets this message for some reason, "Oops! Google Chrome could not find xen.dats.us"

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Apparently Futa hasn't been able to access Dats for days. He just messaged me on Facebook asking me if it was down.

I wonder why he can't access the page?
He gets this message for some reason, "Oops! Google Chrome could not find xen.dats.us"
Anyone know what could be causing that for him?
Same problem that killed it for me?

Tell him to switch DNS servers. Restart Chrome. And try again.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Ken'on Club is a manga that plays Yuru and MTG? @_@

/braindead/

I found a comic that's a parody of K-On! involving Magic the Gathering on Pixiv and that was in the descrption, so I guess that looks right. Thanks for the translation, my curiosity is now momentarily sated.

What's the Yuru thingy?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
ゆるゆる

I just transliterated it because i was lazy.

Google translate says...
verb

surge
波打つ, どっとわいてくる, 畝ねる, 逆巻く, 迸る, ゆるゆる
adjective

very loose
ゆるゆる

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
ゆるゆる

I just transliterated it because i was lazy.

Google translate says...
verb

surge
波打つ, どっとわいてくる, 畝ねる, 逆巻く, 迸る, ゆるゆる
adjective

very loose
ゆるゆる

That confuses me even more....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I could be wrong though. For some reason it's related to Magic the Gathering itself. I googled Yuru with MTG and got a lot of results.

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
YuruYuru could refer to this manga: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=34455
けんおん is a misspelling of the word けいおん, but I think you already discussed that.

Meaning the sentence is more like: [This fan rendition of] K-On Club is a playful manga with YuruYuru and Magic the Gathering [characters].

I could be completely wrong, but that's my take on it. However, from what I understand, no YuruYuru characters show up, so I really have no idea.

If it has nothing to do with the manga YuruYuru, it's possible that the sentence is: K-On Club is a playful manga loosely based upon Magic the Gathering.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
YuruYuru could refer to this manga: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=34455
けんおん is a misspelling of the word けいおん, but I think you already discussed that.

Meaning the sentence is more like: [This fan rendition of] K-On Club is a playful manga with YuruYuru and Magic the Gathering [characters].

I could be completely wrong, but that's my take on it. However, from what I understand, no YuruYuru characters show up, so I really have no idea.

If it has nothing to do with the manga YuruYuru, it's possible that the sentence is: K-On Club is a playful manga loosely based upon Magic the Gathering.

I've gone through the manga. It's not loosely based off Magic the Gathering, it is Magic the Gathering. As I said before, I think it's a term that the Japanese use for some format of Magic the Gathering, but I honestly have no clue what it really is.

It's definitely something related to Magic the Gathering though, just google this and look at the results: ゆるゆるとMTG

Status
Not open for further replies.