Somebody with torrent, please help

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Matze149;59198 said:
I can convert mp4 to avi (If you´re okay with a bit lower quality). If you want I´ll do it

Please, lower Quality should be okay, it's not great to start with, and it's for Youtube anyway :p

but I'll try vande's first.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Ok, I´ll upload it overnight, just in case; If you still need it tomorrow morning I´ll send it to you ^^

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Vande;59214 said:
? i'm not converting it you know.....

wut? I'm just confused now, I never said you did, I just said I'd try yours, as in I'd use your link. I downloaded it, and it doesn't work, so matze, I depending on you.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Forget about tomorrow morning; Thanks to the hooting cars I can´t sleep... I´ll send it to you in about 2 mins, it should be finished by then. Just tell me after you downloaded it, so I can delete it again (I´m using my brothers account, I´m too lazy to make one myself XD). Hell, why did the Turkey (hope that´s spelled right) win?! Everytime Germany, Italia (hope that´s correct too XP) or Turkey win they´re hooting twice as loud and four times as long as other countrys... (Please don´t misunderstand me, I´m against racismn, but I hate hooting cars after Soccer games -.-)

Edit: Ok, it´s finished now; I´ll send a PM now

Ediit 2: PM send

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Matze149;59222 said:
Forget about tomorrow morning; Thanks to the hooting cars I can´t sleep... I´ll send it to you in about 2 mins, it should be finished by then. Just tell me after you downloaded it, so I can delete it again (I´m using my brothers account, I´m too lazy to make one myself XD). Hell, why did the Turkey (hope that´s spelled right) win?! Everytime Germany, Italia (hope that´s correct too XP) or Turkey win they´re hooting twice as loud and four times as long as other countrys... (Please don´t misunderstand me, I´m against racismn, but I hate hooting cars after Soccer games -.-)

Edit: Ok, it´s finished now; I´ll send a PM now

Ediit 2: PM send

lol, true (and it's Italy :))