Somebody with torrent, please help

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Somebody with torrent, please help

Here's the deal, I'm after 1 episode of Friends, no more, the only torrents I can find are ones of whole seasons. The episode is from season 1, episode 22, called "the one with the ick factor". I seriously NEED this episode, but I have hardly any space left on my PC, 1 Gig tops, and whenever I try to down it, it keeps telling me "not enough space on disk". It's a royal pain, especially since in my other drives (D and E), there is plenty of space, but whilst it downloads, it is stored in the C drive (the one running out). I'm sure you understand my perdicament. So could somebody pretty please download the episode for me on this link, and up it as another torrent, or perhaps Megaupload, Sendspace etc. Please help me, I really need this.

GSR

That one guy
Try using Azureus and unchecking all the episodes except that one when you first load up the torrent.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
GSR;59095 said:
Try using Azureus and unchecking all the episodes except that one when you first load up the torrent.

That wouldn't work if he doesn't have that much space left. :|

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Mizuiro;59101 said:
That wouldn't work if he doesn't have that much space left. :|

If he only checks the episode he needs, it wouldn't take up anymore space than the episode itself... not the others...

Akaku

コード・ブルー
The episodes will be put up and take the space, it doesn't matter if they're not being the ones downloaded. Still takes up the space until you're done with that torrent.

bluesun

Former RawProvider & QCer
Mizuiro;59104 said:
The episodes will be put up and take the space, it doesn't matter if they're not being the ones downloaded. Still takes up the space until you're done with that torrent.
Hmm. Azureus still takes the space? o.o
I know that uTorrent doesn't do this - it just uses the space for the episode you want. ^^

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Never used uTorrent before, but for me Azureus does sadly take the space. :x

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Strange... I´m using Azureus too; I´m downloading CC/DC with the help of a torrent. If I would download the whole torrent it would take about 99,91 gigs, but the folder is only 9,99 gigs big (not much more than what I´ve downloaded so far and I don´t even want to download everthing in it (I have no use for the Wii game iso or the hentai doujins)); And my harddisk is not bigger than 80 gigs... Could it be because I don´t update? (2.5.0.4; I won´t update any father)

Mizuiro;59104 said:

Actually since they're not being downloaded no space is allocated for them.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
That's weird. Because I've tried clicking on them before so a few things wouldn't download and they still take up the space.

o_o;

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Guys, thanks for your help and all, but when I put priority on this episode, it still downloads the others (and strangly, it downloads them quicker). I'd appreciate it if somebody would kindly just upload it elsewhere for me, please.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Vande;59189 said:
Nope - works in Media Player Classic though

ah, that's kinda what I need it for. There's only like 2 seconds of this episode that I actually need. The part where ross shouts "It's morphin' time!". It's for a little joke video of mine.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
I can convert mp4 to avi (If you´re okay with a bit lower quality). If you want I´ll do it