So yeah. I'm gonna die.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
So yeah. I'm gonna die.

I put some french toast sticks in the microwave, and next thing I know, the kitchen is full of smoke =_=

So now I've been trying to air out the house for the past 20 minutes while I attempt to breath.

This sucks. But Ill be able to laugh about it later, I'm sure.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
ouch mate, hard luck.

When I read the title I got really worried, like you had cancer or something, don't do it again!

hwarangoo

Journalists
It had so yeah before it. so it wasnt all that bad. I did something equally annoying putting bread i it twisting the counter too full and forgetting it . But it was some years ago.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
a few years ago some bread got stuck it the toaster and I used a knife (all metal) to pry it out when it was still plugged in!

Luckily the trip switch went off...I was young and foolish at the time...about 13.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Falling asleep while having a pizza in the oven has similar effects. I thought the flat was on fire when I woke up and couldn't see through the black smoke. [spoilbox]
DSCF0486.jpg
[/spoilbox]

I feel your pain, Hagaren.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Don't scare me like that! I thought I was losing on of my AMV buddies.

Anyway, next time you cook something, stay with the food.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I would never want you as a wife, Zelsius, based on the fact that you always burn food. I dread that for any spouse.

Your career should be charcoal making. :-p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Zelsius;33547 said:
Falling asleep while having a pizza in the oven has similar effects. I thought the flat was on fire when I woke up and couldn't see through the black smoke. [spoilbox]
DSCF0486.jpg
[/spoilbox]

Holy crap! That thing is not fake?

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
digiboy123;33556 said:
I would never want you as a wife, Zelsius, based on the fact that you always burn food. I dread that for any spouse.
I burn food thanks to lack of sleep. Hasn't happened since I quit fansubbing. Weird, huh?

Also, I require my man to know how to cook, as it's far from my favourite activity. And you're out anyway.

And no, Mugen, it's not fake. That pizza could have cracked skulls.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Zelsius;33560 said:
I burn food thanks to lack of sleep. Hasn't happened since I quit fansubbing. Weird, huh?
Yeah, you were a bit overboard there. Step back.

Zelsius;33560 said:
Also, I require my man to know how to cook, as it's far from my favourite activity. And you're out anyway.

Good that I've already got skills to cook entire dinners. But what do you mean "And you're out anyway." ?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Zelsius;33547 said:
DSCF0486.jpg
[/spoilbox]

Omigosh, that picture 0_0

Whats weird is that the box said to microwave the toast sticks for 4 minutes, and I only did 3....How does that work?! Grr, I still smell smoke.

lol at John and Kaz XD I'm not quite dead yet!

Twilight_Fox

Wow that sucks. The most I ever did was put an Aero chocolate bar in the microwave still in the foil wrapper which made it flash inside and made the foil catch a small fire. I can just imagine your scenario.

P.S. I also thought you were saying you had cancer or something. Don't scare us all like tha lol

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;33624 said:
Omigosh, that picture 0_0

Whats weird is that the box said to microwave the toast sticks for 4 minutes, and I only did 3....How does that work?! Grr, I still smell smoke.

lol at John and Kaz XD I'm not quite dead yet!

Microwaves are different power voltage, you gotta check which one it says I think.

And IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE NOT DEAD! *hugs*

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
XD
Hagaren will never be a cook :D Don't choose chef as your profession.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yikes! I burned rice once, couldn't get the smoke smell out of the kitchen for hours.

Zelsius said:
Falling asleep while having a pizza in the oven has similar effects.
Hahaha, that reminded me of the time my dad fell asleep on the french fries he put in the oven. A lump of black sticks once he got to them.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Vande;33663 said:
XD
Hagaren will never be a cook :D Don't choose chef as your profession.

Ooooh, that is soooooo true XD

I tried again with the french toast sticks today and saw that it was 4 minutes for an OVEN. The microwave is 30-40 seconds! That seriously explains a lot. Now if I can somehow hide that fact from my parents...

Yeah, I'm stupid, but Im not dead! Let's party!

@ Celestial: They were charred, and oozing black liquid that came out of nowhere. Looked like deep fried bacon grease came out of 'em >_>

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Hagaren Gao said:
I tried again with the french toast sticks today and saw that it was 4 minutes for an OVEN. The microwave is 30-40 seconds! That seriously explains a lot.
Man, I hate when stuff has both directions. Don't they know nobody uses the oven anymore?