S Grade Blood

hwarangoo

Journalists
S Grade Blood

This is just a story I came up with behind the manga I want to make. It was inspired by Rosario+Vampire but the story is really different. it is far from finished at this moment.

S Grade Blood

Idea originally for a vampire manga. Continued as a Vampire story:

In present days the chance to spot a vampire is very low.
Not only is the real image of vampires distorted by vampire movies.
Also the quantity of humans with quality blood isn't as big as it was before.
Its not that there are less vampires than there used to be but there are more humans then in the past.
Every once in a while a human gets born that posseses the S grade blood which isn't different when seen by humans.
But by vampires its seen as the ultimate delicacy. Its so widely regarded in the social circle of vampires that low class vampires are punished
for trying to get close to S grade Blood. Not only does this defy the order of the upper class but also unknowingly to the lower class:
Does the blood wither when it is forcefully taken from the human. But that doesn't mean that its impossible.
The only known way to vampires to get a taste of it is to make the human fall in love with the vampire that wants to drink of it.

And so starts the story of ... a lonely upper class family who lost her parents at young age.
Despite the fact that vampires can live a long while she decided to leave the live of a normal human.
She managed to live withouth blood and with normal human food with substitutes for blood such as tomato juice and red wine.
Although she has to live on her own she still has the quite large house she inherited from her family.
It wasn't hard to leave without real blood because all the humans she met uptil now possesed 0 blood even though there were a few with grade A or B.
She still decided not to drink of them. *however she has a habit of sleepwalking when she craves blood and might just come home with blood on her teeth.*
This was the way she lived until now...

*If this story was to be turned into a manga the following parts would have been joined with dialoge between the characters.*

This day before ... went to school she met a boy from whom she didn't know the name nor did she think it was neccasary to tell hers.
But there was something different about this boy and she had a really hard time to focus on something else then his blood.
Even though she decided to live as a normal human so she wouldn't and up as her parents.
She was unable to reject her urges. After she helps the boy repair his bike she runs away to school with the boy going in a different direction.
While changing her pace and once again walking to school she thinks about the boy. He was rather plain looking so why would a girl like her be attracted to him.
"Or was I really attracted to him. Was his blood so special that I wished to drink of it. At that moment she remembers what a vampire once told her in the past.
That there are certain humans who process the ultimate delicacy for vampires. Could it be that he was one of the rumoured humans.
She was certain that humans with S Grade Blood were a special case." By the time she walked onto the school grounds she was certain that the boy
possesed the rumoured S Grade Blood. Also in case she would ever reencounter the boy she knows that she couldn't just attack and suck his blood.
No she was certain that there was an important factor she forgot. Well with giving up vampire life its no wonder.

In her Class she is surprised to hear the teacher announce that from now on a new kid would be joining her class.
Moreover the new kid was the same boy she met that same morning. The teacher tells the class the boy is named ... and he is seated in the seat in front of her.
After that the boy whispers to her: Hey weren't you the same girl whom I met this morning. The girl blushes.........

*to be continued.*