Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Episode 21 [FINAL] (XviD)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
notinthisworld;41752 said:
hello. maybe dats.us can fansub rockman.exe stream . hehehe.,. thanks again :p
Get me a dedicated translator and it's a possibility.

We've now gone through about 5 different translators that all gave up. =/

Echo

Universal Spam Machine
RnR is what led me to DATS; and now it's finished. Wow.
Regardless, congratulations on completing this - How many episodes were there, 76? Subbing them all must have been a lot of work. Great job!

notinthisworld

Echo;41759 said:
RnR is what led me to DATS; and now it's finished. Wow.
Regardless, congratulations on completing this - How many episodes were there, 76? Subbing them all must have been a lot of work. Great job!

we also have to count the beast+ too hehe :D

Draco Ryuu

gamer4life01;41597 said:
Yeah but WPP still has a little less than half of Axess to finish and they still have 8 episodes of Beast left... they've taken a long time releasing them lately so I wonder if they'll ever come out.

At least they said that they will finish off with all the subs that they have finished unlike another group that was doing an anime that I really liked, and no one is subbing it any more.

Thrust

*cries* I can't believe it's over, this series is what pulled me to this forum... so now what? no more anime, no more games? Is rockman dead? (as a series)

scaji

Pink Floyd fanatic
The RnR anime is over, but according to my sources (which are usually reliable) there is a third game.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
scaji;60820 said:
The RnR anime is over, but according to my sources (which are usually reliable) there is a third game.

...don't you think we already know that, with all the threads we post around here about it? :D