Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Episode 21 [FINAL] (XviD)

Subaru

<b>Forum Bot</b>
Episode 21 [FINAL] (XviD)

[DATS] Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - 21 [FINAL][XviD][4C4EDD63].avi
File Size: 59.97MB
Release Date: April 6, 2008
Trigger: !rt21
Torrent: Details Page

Credits
Translation: onkeikun
Timing: Koroku
Typesetting & Karaoke: Koroku / Scar
Editing: digiboy123
Encoding: Joey
RAW: taxan
SST: Joey
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg
Koroku, Scar, Roid, celestial_sacred, GSR, misthero

Comments
Well, yet another series is done. Special thanks to EVERYONE that has worked on this, it's been one HELL of a ride and god has it been fun.

onkeikun has been AWESOME for translating all of it, even the really stupid filler episodes. Her translations have brought life to the series~ :(

Thanks to Joey for emptying his pocketbook to support this series.

Thanks to GSR for checking all these episodes to make sure our timing was perfect.

Thanks to digiboy123 for editing episode after episode and noting the silliest things, like when it says ?! and should actually be !?

Thanks to all the timers that spent hours working on these <3 Especially to Scar, taxan, and pawitp, who did a lot of episodes, even ones they weren't originally assigned.

And of course, thanks to you the leechers for downloading and supporting us :D

Enjoy the final ep... there isn't any more coming. :(

Also available on GRN!
We're still offering and you're still downloading! http://georockman.net

gamer4life01

Thanks for all your hard work everyone :D Wait, do you mean this is the final Rockman series? :( If so at least we still have Beast+, Stream, and the rest Beast and Axess left to wait for (hopefully you guys are able to get to Stream eventually)

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
YAY! Thank you! I'm excited and sad at the same time though ;-;

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Thanks for all your hard work. ^_^ It's sad it's ending but also happy... Yeah... That totally makes sense...

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
Big thanks to DATS from me and my friends. (I DL for them about 5 other people too. I have a projector and we have anime nights...)

Maybe before long i'll start studying japanese or get a job (donate) so i can help out my favorite subbers.

RnR had a great run. Again, thanks to DATS for bringing the subtitles to the masses.

GSR

That one guy
wtf shoutout

But anyways, yeah, that's it for RnR. Kind of weird, seeing how it was how I got interested in DATS in the first place.

Animeman2

Letting life slip away...
Indeed, it was this very series that made me find and then join DATS...

as for gamer4life101, i believe that there will be a star force 3 for sure; otherwise my Guinness world record book: Gamer Edition would be wrong (it states that megaman has the largest number of games in a single series with 46, including 3 star force games)

gamer4life01

Unless they counted each version of the first Star Force as a seperate game.... nonetheless, everything has to end sometime. Watched the episode and while it was pretty good, it just felt like a rushed ending.... and I wonder if they would have kept Bly alive who IMO was the coolest character since Forte....

Rocknote

Banned
If RnR didn't exist at all, I won't know there's a forum called DATS.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy this last episode.

@Emi: You said you feel sad but the last part of Final Tribe is full of happiness so I think your feeling about happy is stronger than sad. :)

Draco Ryuu

gamer4life01;41464 said:
Thanks for all your hard work everyone :D Wait, do you mean this is the final Rockman series? :( If so at least we still have Beast+, Stream, and the rest Beast and Axess left to wait for (hopefully you guys are able to get to Stream eventually)

There was another group subbing Stream, but they only did episodes 1-4 and you could only find the download links in their forum, but they haven't done another subbing and the links are now gone. Aslo to let everyone know WWP is trying to get out as many subbing out befor they shutdown their sight, and they were the only ones that I know of that were doing Beast and Axess.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I knew you guys would have this up when I came back. Thanks for the effort, I'm burning all these babies to a backup DVD so I never lose them. A job well done.

gamer4life01

Draco Ryuu;41551 said:
There was another group subbing Stream, but they only did episodes 1-4 and you could only find the download links in their forum, but they haven't done another subbing and the links are now gone. Aslo to let everyone know WWP is trying to get out as many subbing out befor they shutdown their sight, and they were the only ones that I know of that were doing Beast and Axess.

Yeah but WPP still has a little less than half of Axess to finish and they still have 8 episodes of Beast left... they've taken a long time releasing them lately so I wonder if they'll ever come out.