Ryuusei no Rockman 3 coming soon?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We're also assuming that poor sales led to the anime's demise... it might be that XEBEC was just tired of working with Capcom or vice-versa, and Capcom is going to go elsewhere to get new anime adaptions.

Just 100% speculation, but it's not the first time it's happened... CLAMP was pissed off at how Bee Train did seasons 1-2, and so they ended up going with Production I.G. for the OVA. :/

Capcom could be pissed at how XEBEC has been handling the anime (they could have easily stretched out the first series to be more plot centric) and Tribe was just the last straw.

Trivial

Scipio said:
We're also assuming that poor sales led to the anime's demise... it might be that XEBEC was just tired of working with Capcom or vice-versa, and Capcom is going to go elsewhere to get new anime adaptions.

Just 100% speculation, but it's not the first time it's happened... CLAMP was pissed off at how Bee Train did seasons 1-2, and so they ended up going with Production I.G. for the OVA. :/

Capcom could be pissed at how XEBEC has been handling the anime (they could have easily stretched out the first series to be more plot centric) and Tribe was just the last straw.

I agree with you in some point, Scip

In my opinion, Rockman franchise are better in game section than in anime
We can really feel it through the comparison of the story
In anime, the story is not that deep, while in the game, it's somewhat deep and kinda complex

These are just my speculation, but i think these are some clear points for differences between game and anime

EXE :
You'll never know that actually Netto and Rockman are actually twin brothers, if you haven't played the game

Ryuusei :
Especially in RnR Tribe. I feel like it ended in a hurry. Some FM-ians in the game didn't make appearance