Ryuusei no Rockman 3 coming soon?

tanjiajun_34

Bly Supporter
Ryuusei no Rockman 3 coming soon?

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25778883&union_id=1580&page=11

Quote from ZXPegasus_exe of GameSpot Forums:
Well let me put it back on topic. i have a bit of info here that might surprise some:

Ryuusei no Rockman 3 has entered production. (No surprise there) First bits of news will appear in late May or early June.

Now the reason why it might surprise because the releases will have to be pretty soon for both games to keep up with demand i dont see it as much now but at least my reporting can continue, only thing is i still need some english names for parts in ryuusei 2

There are an uncounted amount of rumours flyin around and ill post that on the mainpage.

------------------------------------End of quote-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone said there will have...
Is it truth?...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i would not trust gamespot for news - they screwed a digimon release up

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
The GameSpot staff are unreliable enough, you definitely can't trust the forum users. They're still waiting for Duke Nukem forever!

Dengar

PrimoPiccolo;37199 said:
The GameSpot staff are unreliable enough, you definitely can't trust the forum users. They're still waiting for Duke Nukem forever!

Not to discredit you, I mean you really shouldn't believe Gamespot, but Duke Nukem forever, is, in fact, still in production. :p

Rocknote

Banned
Dengar;41767 said:
Not to discredit you, I mean you really shouldn't believe Gamespot, but Duke Nukem forever, is, in fact, still in production. :p

Wait a sec! It seems that you have misunderstood his meaning. :confused:!

Trivial

I'm really sorry
But i do also can't trust Gamespot about release announcement
Maybe i can only trust a little about game ratings, just that

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I think either a great comeback to replace rnr2's bad outcome, or a new series similar or continuing rnr will occur. It seems very high that rnr3 would happen, look at how many exe series there were.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Very true. But there have been many exe series along with many exe games, not all games had a anime to match with it, but I think 1 more series wouldnt hurt.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Dengar said:
When we both own a copy of the game, I'll get back to ya.

AoBfrost said:
But there have been many exe series along with many exe games, not all games had a anime to match with it, but I think 1 more series wouldnt hurt.
See, here's the problem with that theory: No matter how you slice it, no matter how big of a fan you are, Ryuusei wasn't as popular as EXE. The games sold more copies, thusly the anime got more episodes. We might get RnR 3, we might not, but there's not going to be a single episode more of any anime related to Ryuusei unless there's a miraculous boom in its game sales.