Ryo?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Ryo?

I just watched Digimon Movie 2 (Our War Game) in japanese and I could have sworn I saw Ryo from Tamers and (not gonna go though list). During the part where Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon are going through a tunnel to where the several thousand diaboromon wait. You see Miyako and then you see to boys farming and the one you see looked like Ryo. Sorry if this has already been up but I couldn't believe my eyes.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
You're correct, that's really Ryo. Something even more shocking, you can see Ryo in a season 2 episode. :-p I can post some pics if you'd like.

Yeah, it's Ryou. He's in Ken's flashback :-O. Really confusing dimension traveling stuff and then 'poof' he's in Tamers universe.

celestial_sacred

Hehe. That for sure is Ryou. He has a complicated story along with Milleniumon and Ken. You'll know when you play the "Ryou games". Haha!

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
That Ryou stuff always confused the hell outta me. I still don't totally understand his story, even after reading it twice.

DoruGatomon

I keep forgetting he's in Our War Game. I just found out a couple of months ago that he was in an Adventure 02 episode. He is everywhere. It's actually really cool:D, but confusing:confused:.

Puma

Official Guilmon Hugger
I remember that in the episode in Tamers where they first encounter Ryou, he says that he can get them home (from the Digital World), but they have to go through another dimension first. That and all of his cameos in Season 2 and the movie...

As SpiritBoy said, Ryou definitely deserves his own (mini) season.

celestial_sacred

kaizer;24523 said:
There was a mini series about Ryou in the wonderswan games when digimon was only just begining which was really sad poor Ryou and pretty much explains everything. theres this website thats really cool it has the translations of the games Ryou were in if anyones interested

http://www.syldra.net/yesterday/wonderswan/index.html

I went there to get the walkthrough of the games! Couldn't understand Japanese, that's why. =D

I agree with Mugen. Wikipedia = no no (for this sort of thing, at least).

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
celestial_sacred;25221 said:
I went there to get the walkthrough of the games! Couldn't understand Japanese, that's why. =D

I agree with Mugen. Wikipedia = no no (for this sort of thing, at least).

what about wikimon? does that have a more reliable interpretation?

celestial_sacred

Wikimon is one of DATS' subsites. What do you say? ^^ Even though it might not be complete, at least the information are true and are official.