Ryo?

celestial_sacred

That looks interesting. But it looks like a doujinshi. I only know that the D-1 Dream Match thing is official. I really like that picture~ If I'm not mistaken, it's from Digital Starlight? Vande?

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Maybe You're right. I have that pics on my PC since long time ago and i don't remember where i found them.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
The first thing that came to mind for me was "Doujinshi". So some of this is official and some is fro ma Doujinshi?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
vex_srw;29065 said:
ist those wsc ryo vs 1000yearmon game got english version?where can dl?

Asking for ROMS is a no, no they are not in english

lswanddils

"A Banchou never lies!"
Yup

That's Ryo Akiyama. He's in the movie yes and a quite a long storyline with Ken. The story is also in alot of games (Wonderswan console) in Japanese, but you can find patches on the internet to translate it but I won't go to further detail on ROMs. In anode/cathode tamer, tag tamers, he could be in another one too, but I can't remember. ;P They're still worth playing even if they are japanese. :D

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
A couple of those games do have an English translation for. I have a couple of them for my Wonderswan Color. No, they're not ROMs...they're real cartridges for the actual Wonderswan Color.

lswanddils

"A Banchou never lies!"
Really? I've never found any. Do they sell on ebay or amazon? Or what're they called please?

(I found anode/cathode english version now (although I had it before and completed it... It's a great game) ;p But nobody has made a complete patch for any others such as tag tamers (Ryo and Ken's game).