Rockman.exe Stream english subs request

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's a huge project to undertake and requires copious amounts of time and energy.

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
It's pretty much at the same state it was last year in November. Episode 1 and 2 are currently under QC.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The entire team (except maybe DQA?) are college students now, and none of us really have that much free time...

I'm in my final semester tho! :D

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
The entire team (except maybe DQA?) are college students now, and none of us really have that much free time...

I'm in my final semester tho! :D

Nope, I´m getting a occupational retraining to be Programmer right now xP

japzone

Thanks very much for working on this. I've never understood why Beast was finished before Stream was. Do any of you guys know? I mean, if the subbers of Stream quit for one reason or another, why didn't people stop working on Beast and shift their focus on finishing Stream before Beast. With how things ended up it's like someone finished writing Book 4 in a series before they finished writing Book 3. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work, and I wait eagerly for the results of your hard work.

PS: I wonder if Stream will qualify for the Record of "Longest Time ever taken to Sub a Series". It's been nearly 8 years since the show aired and nobody has finished it, not even a crappy/hardly any effort sub was made of the series. So I think that Stream certainly deserves some kind of recognition. (And no, series that don't even have one episode subbed don't count)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
WPP/Puku had a reason for doing Beast when they did; their translator was interested in that series, not Stream. And when it comes to stuff like Rockman, you do what the translator is interested in.

Antonio

Hello. I kinda seen this forum in google while im searching for Rockman.exe Stream English Sub. I already watched Episode 1 to 24 but I want more so I decided to find the remaining episodes but it seems i cant find it. Please message me or email me if this project is still active. Thanks.

~Fan of Rockman

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I heard WPP has started it.

So you'll get your subs in no time whatsoever :p

paulie093

a Rockman-fan, alias: wakabayashi, EruPii
WPP has started, though, but they haven't released any episodes for nearly 1 year.
When I made subs for Axess, I didn't always trust in their translation because at some places the translation wasn't very exact. However, when I subbed Ryuusei no Rockman, I was satisfied with the translation (I translated from your sub).
(Yeah, I didn't ask for a permission to work from anyone's sub... ^^")

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Uhm, since we haven't even really started, I doubt we'll ever finish.