Rockman.exe Stream english subs request

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Shhh...
We've actually been secretly working on this!

We also have the DVDs, so no need for RAWS.

Dunno when we'll actually put it out though.

xchaud

Skr
Not sure if sarcasm but I think you just made me jizz in my pants.

If I could ask, how many episodes have been subbed and how long have you guys been working on it?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Skr
Not sure if sarcasm but I think you just made me jizz in my pants.

If I could ask, how many episodes have been subbed and how long have you guys been working on it?
I'm dead serious.

We have the first two episodes in QC, and about the first 15 roughly translated. This is a slow moving project.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So slow moving, it's not even funny anymore. But quite ironic that people would ask. xD

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We have through episode 20 translated. The first few have been checked, and are in the process of being released.

paulie093

a Rockman-fan, alias: wakabayashi, EruPii
Hello everyone!

I am glad for not dropping Rockman Stream, and would appreciate your hard work!
I would have a question: will you do other Rockman series as well? I'm just curious about it. :)

Greetings from Hungary:
paulie093

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We did Ryuusei, and we plan on doing Stream and finishing up Beast+

KhaledSalem999

well , I don't know , it's already October , I know that you have other projects and everything , but really alot of people still waiting for the subbed version of stream before watching beast and I am one of them , so I am just curious , when are you going to finish them ?? with all respects to your times .

-Khaled

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
To be honest, I have no idea.

One of the issues we're having is the DVDs. While I have them, I don't have a stable enough internet connection to upload the source to the server so that Umi could make encodes.

Not to mention that most of us (especially myself) don't have much free time. I'm currently in my final year of college, and I'm taking 18 credit hours on top of working two jobs. :/

KhaledSalem999

well , no problem , I was just afraid that you have dropped the project like other fansubbers did , you are like our last hope now , if you are not going to drop it , then just take your time , and I really respect your short times and unstable internet too , since I am on the same boat too , so I know how do you feel :(

KhaledSalem999

they just did unedited Script Files after all , and not for all episodes , however , still waiting for dats release , I am sure it will be better

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I wonder if we could use their translations for 21-25 as bases, once we get to that point...