RnRT18: Speculation & Discussion

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Pretty good one. Harp Note proves useful without even appearing on screen for more than 30 seconds, Akane worries about her Rock-son, Empty goes DBZ on Yeti Blizzard and Phantom Black and takes their OOPArts, Subaru finally finds out what Orihime's really about, and two new characters are introduced.

orihimechichis.jpg

Next up, Empty vs. Thunder Berserk! Only three episodes remain...

david0925

I don't think Akane knows that Rockman is her son since she still calls him "Mr. Delivery" and Harp Note "Ms. Delivery"

Episode 21 will probably pop Tribe King out and skipping all the double Tribe-ons. While not ideal, combining everything without combining partially can still somewhat ease the minds of the fans.

Tribe wasn't a super anime, but I really hoped it would've gotten a legit length and ending. One of these days, I'm going to find out what War-Rock feels like when he turns into a horse, dragon, lion, has his head forced into a metal helm, and a dinosaur....XD

MegaBly101

Some Guy
david0925;34307 said:
3 posts out of 85 being whine-related posts don't really leave good impression.

er ok, nice to see some people happen to have enough free time to keep count? that was slightly uncalled for

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
david0925 said:
Episode 21 will probably pop Tribe King out and skipping all the double Tribe-ons.
Forget the Double Tribe-Ons, they're stepping over the other two regular Tribe-Ons!

Green Shinobi fan is very upset, yes he is.

tanjiajun_34

Bly Supporter
PrimoPiccolo;34323 said:
Pretty good one. Harp Note proves useful without even appearing on screen for more than 30 seconds, Akane worries about her Rock-son, Empty goes DBZ on Yeti Blizzard and Phantom Black and takes their OOPArts, Subaru finally finds out what Orihime's really about, and two new characters are introduced.

orihimechichis.jpg

LOL
... Pic...

Rocknote

Banned
PrimoPiccolo;34323 said:

orihimechichis.jpg

What the bloody hell is that?! :confused:!

If it won't shows the Green Shinobi and Fire Dinosaur then it will becomes a chaos to me as a Rockman fan. What the hell......