I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
RnRT18: Speculation & Discussion

オリヒメの正体
"Orihime's True Character"

Should air... March 8th.

zsaberslash

I knew this was coming but not so soon but I suspect Subaru won't find out until later into the series, like they did with Gemini Spark and Tsukasa...

StelarSX

Jack In!
Finally arrives...but so early...:confused:. Tribe sure seems like it's going to be short or have a million filler episodes.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
I think there'll be "a million fillers". Like, Subaru tries to approach Muu but has no way to and there'll be a ton of fillers......

Then again, it does look like it's ending... *sigh*

StelarSX

Jack In!
Yes it would be surprising since I'm getting the notion that Ryuusei will end altogether before even a RnR 4 or 5.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Since she's bad in the first place in the game, episode 18 should only be the starting. Like, Andromeda was beaten 2 times, so why not the same for Tribe?

StelarSX

Jack In!
Beat Ra Mu 2 times? So like...she summons Ra Mu. Rockman defeats it and all the OOPArts are like seperated and the fillers are him doing random stuff and fighting over the OOPArts and then at the end Orihime gets the OOPArts AGAIN and summons Ra Mu?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
tribe18summary.png

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
As Rockman, Phantom Black, and Yeti Blizzard fight over the OOPArts, Orihime and Empty arrive before them. Empty attacks the two enemies as if he is assisting Rockman, but...

FlareFox

Subaru Stelar;27474 said:
Yes it would be surprising since I'm getting the notion that Ryuusei will end altogether before even a RnR 4 or 5.

you say that like there's a RnR 3

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
He's under the impression there's some huge overarching story that will require a third game, despite the rapidly dwindling revenue.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
gief megaupload link or sumin plx >.<

ok but seriously if anyone finds a place to download it can u please post it somewhere, must watch!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MegaBly101 said:
if anyone finds a place to download it can u please post it somewhere
Find something that remotely resembles patience. You KNOW as soon as one of us sees it, it gets posted.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
but i barely ever post here, just wanted to see if someone might have a link to a megaupload file and such, not like im impatiently spamming the forums, was just curious is all

david0925

3 posts out of 85 being whine-related posts don't really leave good impression.

For some reason this week's episode is later than usual, but it'll be here eventually.