RnRT01: Speculation & Discussion

123mop

Hmm... The sound is late. I hate it when that happens. It happened in the raw for 47 on youtube(uploaded by OmegaAxl). Still kool, only a few second delay between movement and sound... Thanks!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
First off, opening is awesome. Green Shinobi's gonna be the hotness!

The episode itself definitely started with a bang. Not one, but two bad guys, and they fight each other? Very cool. War-Rock getting indigestion from the oopart is chuckle-worthy. But no Denpa Henkan sequence - boooo.

Very much waiting for the next one. Yeti Blizzard rocks.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
PrimoPiccolo;14983 said:
But no Denpa Henkan sequence - boooo.
Seeing that just made my life 10X brighter.

>_>

I want to finish RnR before I watch Tribe.

Hyruler

Greatful Leecher/Seeder>
That was pretty cool but I also want to see RnR first before moving on. I'm also woundering what happened to Star Force... it seem like it's not going to be in Tribes at all. :(

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Maybe Star Force's gone at somewhere at the end of RnR or something. Haven't watched it yet. The OP is GREAT though!

Dengar

Nah. It's nothing as complicated as that. Subaru just inexplicably stops using his powers from previous seasons, just like how the old souls in EXE were phased out to make room for newer ones.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
If the anime ending is anything like the game ending,
the AMians go off to rebuild Planet AM, and take their power with them. Thus, Subaru no longer has access to it.
Then again, they didn't die in the game so >_> *needs to watch more*

GSR

That one guy
Reason for lack of Star Force:

The AM sages use the last of their strength in RnR55 to explain War-Rock's past to him and kamikaze Andromeda.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Which for the record I thought was a much better resolution for lack of power than "uhhh CrossFusion done messed stuff up so no more Style Change".

Yukihiro

Yellow Snow Merchant~
I'm late again o_o

EDIT: Oh wait, someone uploaded it up before me. I should've read more -_-;;

Spam Post Count: One-Up.