RnRT01: Speculation & Discussion

Subaru

<b>Forum Bot</b>
RnRT01: Speculation &amp; Discussion

第1話「ムーの遺産」 (Episode 1 - The Heritage of Muu/Mu)
Airs November 3, 2007

Discussion and speculate in this thread :)

Radio viruses appear at a museum. They are a new species of virus that hasn't appeared up until now. Subaru and WarRock, having come to the museum to search for answers, notice an large aura emitting from "Berserk" - one of the display items.

Summary courtesy of Heat Man~

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Lets just hope that Misora and Subaru stay as a good team and hope there won't be a dark Misora/Harp Note or something like in Axess.

GSR

That one guy
Tribe really depends on if they let Luna and the rest find out about Rockman's true identity by the end of RnR. If they do, that changes the plot of Tribe quite a bit, since Subaru won't have to juggle his dual identities quite as much.

One thing I do wonder, however, is if Tribe'll be like RnR2's story in that it focuses more on War-Rock than Subaru (stated @TGS2007 - link.) Ah well, who knows.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Ah, this idea I like. Stupid me, I tried to start Ryuusei discussion topics right when ShoPro yanked their eps off YouTube. >_<

But as for Tribe, Phantom Black should present a whole new dimension to the Denpa Human angle, if he's a rival like ProtoMan more than an enemy like Bass.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I think they'd have to reveal him, as the game will surely have him being Rockman as he choses.

They'd have to deviate from the game story a lot to get around that.

(Not to say they haven't already but yeah...)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
so tribe is the new RnR thingy i wondered exactly what you were on about.
I wonder if Muu means Illegal just like it does in NEXT.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
I wondered how the "ancient" part would be incorperated with the new futuristic society... it had me a little confused at first, but if it's connections with Mu, it makes more sense. To be honest I don't know much about Mu, just that it's like an Atlantis equivallent and that it sunk in the Northern Pacific Ocean instead of the Atlantic...

I'm actually looking forward to when they introduce Bly! ^^;

Momo

where can I find info on this..? XD; I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about. a rnr2 anime..?

GSR

That one guy
Momo;11747 said:
where can I find info on this..? XD; I honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about. a rnr2 anime..?

It's the second season of RnR, based off RnR2. Airdate is November 3rd, I think, it starts the week after RnR's finale.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Momo;11747 said:

find info you ask try on-air, thats where i get my ryuusei infomation from.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
GSR said:
It's the second season of RnR, based off RnR2. Airdate is November 3rd, I think, it starts the week after RnR's finale.
Yup, that's right! Eps will still be 10 minutes long as well.

Here's a poster promoting the anime c/o Atomic Fire (they host On Air)

tgs2007_photo05.jpg

StelarSX

Jack In!
The Tribe thing I think is like this: (oh and this is just my guess...) I think that the Tribe powers are ancient powers from maybe a 100 years ago but were sealed up, so like, 210X. Yeti Blizzard and Branchiro Wave are probably some sort of ancient forms of EM waves and some sort of gaurdians. I dunno that's just my guess.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Summary~
Radio viruses appear at a museum. They are a new species of virus that hasn't appeared up until now. Subaru and WarRock, having come to the museum to search for answers, notice an large aura emitting from "Berserk" - one of the display items.

Geo

by what i saw on epi 54 Andromeda of RnR 1 subaru is revealed to luna when he is knocked out by andromeda..another thing, i saw a news about RnR 2 which said Tsukasa will be on the good side now, i don't know if it's still with gemini or no but but it says something like " tsukasa will now lend a hand to subaru with his power". Well let's await, not much time left for end of RnR, actually it ends this week on saturday.

Yukihiro

Yellow Snow Merchant~
Geo;13651 said:
by what i saw on epi 54 Andromeda of RnR 1 subaru is revealed to luna when he is knocked out by andromeda..another thing, i saw a news about RnR 2 which said Tsukasa will be on the good side now, i don't know if it's still with gemini or no but but it says something like " tsukasa will now lend a hand to subaru with his power". Well let's await, not much time left for end of RnR, actually it ends this week on saturday.

I thought Tsukasa was always on the good side? He may act a little ebil sometimes, but he still seems nice. Besides, it's just sooo hard to have a grudge against him or something T_T

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Tsukasa is on the "who hell knows" side as of now. He is good at the end of the game which makes sense if he's on the good side in Tribe.