RnR 3 Rumors!

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Or have a online community where you can join certain "rooms" and look for random people to play on wifi, that would be nice. I'm tired of this friend code crap, the best features in a game are barley ever used because NOT EVERYONE HAS A FRIEND WHO PLAYS THE SAME GAME.

StelarSX

Jack In!
AoB...you know...what you said could be right. Subaru is the main character, Mu is back and so is Orihime or whatever, and they want to destroy Earth now.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Namine;49446 said:
If you guys didn't know...RnR3 will come out this Winter 2008 that means....July

Bleh. It seems each one comes out about a year from the last...which isn't so bad, but I'd hate to think how old I'll be when it finally is over XP

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Friend codes = epic fail

I'm still hoping they make a series for the next game, They need another with a bigger and better plot and end it with a bang.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I'll say, what i said early:

-In a homage to the EXE series, Rockman.EXE will appear as a secret boss, who upon defeat, will reward you with something “cool.”

And probably it will appear only in that 'special' version (like Punk in EXE 3 Black). If that 'cool' will be not EXE Blaster, RockMan will join Your team and will be secret playable character.

Several exclusive power ups and Battle Cards are given away as rewards.

Meh, again back to EXE 3. One must-have-to-complete-Library Giga Class Card will be available via battles. Emu players will die or will seek for ARDS codes. Random thing from me, RnR had one special card (Andromeda), RnR 2 had two, so RnR 3 will have boss Card, one Mega Card and maybe second Giga Class Card (for example, when You beat RockMan You will gain 'Final Gun' from him).

-The unnamed new guy has an FM-ian of his very own. It's red.

That 'red' may be his name (like Reddo from PKMN) or what? I don't understand that part. We had Empty-joking, then we will have Red-joking...

-A customization system reminiscent to the EXE series' “Navi Customizer” will be a vital role to the gameplay. Everyone's Rockman will be unique, it's “impossible” to have the same abilities as someone else.

Sure, after buying NC Tools^^ (new type of Angou Mail...). I want Shinobi Dash (Stealth Body) NCP back!!!

and Virus Breeder as well!! with Omega Viruses (with power like normal boss without extension (HP ~500+)). And shop, where You may sell Your 99 Ground Wave cards and buy that one Giga Class Card.....

Nemomon

By BCC You meah, some different stories or Navi Chips? I think, that will be like from EXE 6.

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
hwarangoo;49509 said:
Im wondering if multiple chars is like battle chip challange or the navis in bn 6

for multiple characters I think it will be like BN 5 Double Team.....the liberation team...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Nemomon said:
That 'red' may be his name (like Reddo from PKMN) or what? I don't understand that part.
The FM-ian's going to be colored red. Like how War-Rock's blue, Ophiuchus is purple, Libra's brown, etc. I thought it was pretty straightforward.

Nemomon

PrimoPiccolo;49528 said:
The FM-ian's going to be colored red. Like how War-Rock's blue, Ophiuchus is purple, Libra's brown, etc. I thought it was pretty straightforward.

So, about that is talking... For me that isn't very important information, how colored will be next FM-ian.

Rendan

Missed <3
Whenever I look at the background I always think back to Duo and his promise.

(If you didn't know, he is the final boss in EXE4 and came to destroy the evil that has collected on Earth. Rockman.EXE shows him the power of friendship through Lan and they end up beating Duo, but not defeating him. Duo tells them that he will come back through the galaxy and destroy Earth if necessary ((when evil comes back again))).

I think that it is a plausible theory of Du:confused:S coming back, because it really feels like Capcom set him up to this. The main thing that is restraining this theory is that picture again. In the anime, Du:confused:S just exploded the world, not just took it apart piece by piece. Granted that the anime and games have always been on different wave lengths (buh-duh-chk) I wouldn't mind beating the crap out of him again, though.

My theory on how Kizamaro will possibly get an FM: So everyone is fighting and he is like "D: I'm so useless" then a FM takes him over. >_> I really have no respect for that guy.

Fighting Rockman.EXE is kind of going against everything that Rockman was meant to be. Rockman is supposed to be a hero, not a "Look! There is some weird person over there that I haven't beaten up, so let's dismember him!" type of character. I would hardly even begin to think that Rockman.EXE would come back in form of a boss.

In any case, I would hardly believe the rumors. The only facts that we have are on the RnR3 page itself. If we actually believed all of the rumors then you could really Brother Band with Tsukasa in RnR1. Rumors=Rumors in the end.

Rumor: "Unverified information received from another" -Dictionary.com

Although I sincerely hope for some of these things to be real, just don't get your hopes up. If you do, they will be falling on top of you and crushing the last drops of life from your body.

megamaid

Rocknote;47402 said:
Seems like everyone will get their own wave aliens...and Kizamaro is possible too? What the hell?

Play as Misora is great too but still Subaru is the best. :D

yea subaru, he is my hero, and solo is cool too. I cant wait for this, it sounds awsome:)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
So... some supposed announcement just in time for RnR2's US release, eh?

...I dunno. All they've got on that site is wallpaper. How are you pulling out all this other info? Seems like a hoax so far...

Rendan

Missed <3
The Liberation Missions were freakin' awesome. I would love to see them come back, but at the same time, I don't want them to be messed up (not saying that they will, though).