PSA for old DATS crew

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
HEY CREW. Public announcement because I don't know if anyone still even looks here, much less the staff forums.

We're moving servers and I'm not going to have unlimited (almost) space anymore - so I'm wondering what people need from control/iroffer.

Megumi, you have your own account too - do you need it moved?

@megumi @Skr @Kaitou_Yahiko @Kage @Futamaru

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Uh, yeah, if you can move it, that'd be great.

I don't think I "need" anything from ctrl, but I'll probably be grabbing all the Deltora shit tonight, I guess.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We're going to have 96GB on a cloud network now. It's pretty cool. Upgraded OS, and we're gonna have 4TB of bandwidth. (I remember when it was measured in GB...)

The migrations will happen throughout March. First up is GSW as a test, then Wikimon, then the remainder. So you have plenty of time to grab stuff.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I'm going to assume that it's going to be better for Wikimon overall? Since that's like the bulk of what's left--wait, GSW?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You probably did. I wish I could do something with this forum that would make it worthwhile.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
I'm going to assume that it's going to be better for Wikimon overall? Since that's like the bulk of what's left--wait, GSW?
I'm hoping everything will be faster, but yea, Wikimon accounts for 95% of the traffic the server receives.