PSA for old DATS crew

Discussion in 'News' started by Dash, Feb 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

HEY CREW. Public announcement because I don't know if anyone still even looks here, much less the staff forums.

We're moving servers and I'm not going to have unlimited (almost) space anymore - so I'm wondering what people need from control/iroffer.

Megumi, you have your own account too - do you need it moved?

@megumi @Skr @Kaitou_Yahiko @Kage @Futamaru
  2. megumi

megumi SPAM BOT Staff Member WARNING WARNING

Uh, yeah, if you can move it, that'd be great.

I don't think I "need" anything from ctrl, but I'll probably be grabbing all the Deltora shit tonight, I guess.
  3. Dash

We're going to have 96GB on a cloud network now. It's pretty cool. Upgraded OS, and we're gonna have 4TB of bandwidth. (I remember when it was measured in GB...)

The migrations will happen throughout March. First up is GSW as a test, then Wikimon, then the remainder. So you have plenty of time to grab stuff.
  4. megumi

I'm going to assume that it's going to be better for Wikimon overall? Since that's like the bulk of what's left--wait, GSW?
  5. Dash

That Golden Sun wiki that I host.
  6. megumi

I feel like I knew that at some point.
  7. Dash

You probably did. I wish I could do something with this forum that would make it worthwhile.
  8. pawitp

pawitp Tech Admin Staff Member

I'm hoping everything will be faster, but yea, Wikimon accounts for 95% of the traffic the server receives.