Pocket Monsters

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
That's pretty cool. Maybe I can finally come across some subbed eps for seasons 1 and 2. Those are the ones I'm mostly interested in seeing.

To be completely honest though, I wish I could get some Pokemon manga. Either the Adventure series or Ono's manga, which I never had the opportunity to collect in full.

G

GaustKaizer

THNX though it migfht take a lot of time to find for download links:(

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Coro Kaizer;26245 said:
THNX though it migfht take a lot of time to find for download links:(

May take a lot of time, but will be worth it in the long run. *dreams of having every episode as a RAW*

Voltanis;26104 said:
Here!

Finally!!! After searching for the longest time!!! This forum has episodes in Japanese as both RAW and SUB as well as Dubs. I found the Yukiwarashi episode I was looking for on Page 50 (in case anyone else wanted it).

I found a thread on animeupload.com that had all of the raws. But alas the animeupload forums are down :( Does the website you posted have an episode archive?

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Voltanis;17784 said:
I was wondering if anyone had the episodes of Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation where Satoshi/Ash captures Yukiwarashi/Snorunt and Masato/Max befriends Ralts. I would like the Japanese versions if anyone has them.

I have DVD Rips! :D

If you want, i could encode the episodes for you in higher quality. ^^;;;

G

GaustKaizer

Tenahachi3 has uploaded DP Ep 67 on YouTube.

Read my signature please:cool:

happycow

Voltanis;26104 said:
Here!

Finally!!! After searching for the longest time!!! This forum has episodes in Japanese as both RAW and SUB as well as Dubs. I found the Yukiwarashi episode I was looking for on Page 50 (in case anyone else wanted it).
this forum is good but it has like 224 pages of stuff and I don't have time tio look through it though. BTW, I'm looking for D/P episodes since I missed it all.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Mizuiro;27671 said:
I have DVD Rips! :D

If you want, i could encode the episodes for you in higher quality. ^^;;;

Oh my gosh!!! YES!!!! I would LOVE higher quality (if and ONLY if it is not too much trouble... -_-;;;; )

happyguy;34919 said:
this forum is good but it has like 224 pages of stuff and I don't have time tio look through it though. BTW, I'm looking for D/P episodes since I missed it all.

For Diamond and Pearl Episodes, go to Katsu's site. She updates often enough to where her site is usually up to date with the newest raws of D/P.
http://www.freewebs.com/katsuko/pokemon.htm