Pocket Monsters

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Pocket Monsters

I was wondering if anyone had the episodes of Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation where Satoshi/Ash captures Yukiwarashi/Snorunt and Masato/Max befriends Ralts. I would like the Japanese versions if anyone has them.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
hah, for some reason I have the ralts episode... but it's only RAW since I don't think it's been subbed. Want it?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Scar;17798 said:
hah, for some reason I have the ralts episode... but it's only RAW since I don't think it's been subbed. Want it?

I actually wanted RAWs. Can you please send it to me?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Draginkilzer;23434 said:
All Pocket Monsters episode can be found in here.

One, the site is another language... and two, they only have japanese DP episodes, and not even all of them... and there, they are re-encoded into a very LQ encode.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Draginkilzer;23444 said:
I know but better than nothing. Also ten@hachi3 has some PKMN DP episode download in HQ.

PKPIDGEOt has some episodes in MQ and PKMN DP movie in HQ.

EDIT: All PKMN DP episodes can be found here.

I have all of the Pocket Monsters DP episodes. Besides, PKPidgeot doesn't even work and the site you say has them all, only has 1-15. They're up to 63 in Japan. Also, the episode I am looking for isn't even DP. It's Advanced Generation (AG) I am looking for is "Catch Yukiwarashi (Snorunt)" If you can help, then that would be great.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I know of Katsu's site! I <3 her for putting it up! ^_^

Also, I can't see any other episodes on Pokeplus.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Yay! This is awesome XD I can finally catch several of the episodes I missed, plus the few episodes where Misty/Kasumi came back for a bit~ I still never understood why she was removed... (I know her reason in the show, but I mean the actual reason they decided to remove her from main character status)

G

GaustKaizer

Also tenahachi3 has some PKMN DP episode download via MegaUpload.

All episodes are in HQ commerecial included:cool:

G

GaustKaizer

Pocketmonsters formu should have some even though they are subbed.

EDIT: And tenachachi3's PKMN DP episode download are all Japanese.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Here!

Finally!!! After searching for the longest time!!! This forum has episodes in Japanese as both RAW and SUB as well as Dubs. I found the Yukiwarashi episode I was looking for on Page 50 (in case anyone else wanted it).