Pocket Monsters (548) D&P 79

Satoshi

<b>Release Bot</b><br />"Pocket Monsters"
Pocket Monsters (548) D&amp;P 79

[DATS-RAWS] Pocket Monsters (548) D&P 79 - Decisive Battle! Hikari vs. Haruka!! [XviD][02B22C3F].avi
File Size: 205.32MB
Release Date: May 20, 2008
Torrent: Here

Comments
Haruka leaves! Hope you enjoy!

Keier

Yeah, THANK YOU !!!

#PM who usually provide good quality RAWS have stopped providing them, so there ain't anyone capping atm except DATS.

So please continue capping the latest DP RAWS and put them up here! (or did DATS get this ep off some japanese site?)

Thank you now I don't need to watch crappy youtube quality.

Once again!! THANKS!!

Akaku

コード・ブルー
We don't cap them, the usual capper, that provides the raws that #PM gets, seems to have stopped distributing them.

This Raw was found on a Japanese p2p program.

I know the quality is crappy, but i thought people would rather watch a crappy quality raw than not a raw at all.

Keier

Mizuiro;50761 said:
We don't cap them, the usual capper, that provides the raws that #PM gets, seems to have stopped distributing them.

This Raw was found on a Japanese p2p program.

I know the quality is crappy, but i thought people would rather watch a crappy quality raw than not a raw at all.

Ah, I see. But yeah, this raw > no raw at all, hands down. So try to do the same thing with the next episode ;)

You get used to the quality after a while anyway :)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
High-Speed internet has created a whole new breed of whiners. In the days of 56K, you were happy with ANYTHING.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
For some odd reason, the video file won't load on my computer. I try it on another, the video plays fine.