OWOWOWOW

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
OWOWOWOW

Gosh, this sucks. One of my very back teeth hurts like heck when I chew on that side. I went to the dentist not long ago and had them check it, but he just told me something about a biting pattern...which really didnt make much sence to me. The pain will go away for a while, like completely, but just now I was chewing a POTATO CHIP and it freaking HURT ME. That's the side I've been chewing on like, all my life, so I dont think about it until it hurts D:

...I want my dentist money back.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Biting pattern... hm. To me that sounds like the way your teeth fit together top and bottom in that funky V-groove. Could be anything though from jaw alignment to under/over bite, to just sensitive teeth knowing dentists. I have all three sans any kind of bite. I constantly have to re-align my jaw in the morning or it wont open and work properly.

Blah. I need to get my butt into the dentist's sometime. I haven't been in over three years when my health insurance ran out off my parents. I'm always worried my last wisdom tooth is going to come in.. and I'll be in the hospital when they take that out ;; *whimper*

Spire

From Scene 24
Getting your wisdom teeth out doesn't hurt that much, just request general anaesthetic and it'll all be fine. It's recovery that's a real pain though. I had all 4 taken out a few months ago, took about 7 days for it to heal. Oh, and the bill hurt just as badly. ;_;

Tooth pain sucks too, Gao. Just use some sort of sensitive toothpaste or some numb-gum cream and it should work pretty well in stopping the pain.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I share your pain hagaren, I get the exact same thing, damn those potato chips being so tasty.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
AnimeKido;36383 said:
Does it hurt really that much to get wisdom teeth come out?

Oh dear. I forgot to mention WHY I'd have to go to the hospital for it. XD; Having your wisdom teeth out normally is no problem, I promise! I've already had three out and I was only down for four days. The fourth tooth hasn't dropped yet and there's a 70% chance it wont. But they're figuring the way my mouth is I'll either have it come through in the center of my mouth, or underneith my other back teeth (I don't have a molar back there either). I'd have to be put completely under while they work on it.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Spire;36397 said:
Tooth pain sucks too, Gao. Just use some sort of sensitive toothpaste or some numb-gum cream and it should work pretty well in stopping the pain.

Hmm, didnt think about that. I actually just bought some of, er, normal toothpaste, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Luckily I haven't had to deal with Wisdom Teeth yet....I wouldn't mind doing it much, but the freaking recovery... =_=

hwarangoo

Journalists
They went to find a lost teeth in my mouth I mean like hidden in the teeth flesh its hard to explain in english but now I have like a chain hanging in my mouth and due too the 3 anesthetic thing I didnt have any pain but you can feel them thrusting their tools in your mouth and it took so long. God Tooth operations suck even more I had to go to my countrys capital to get it luckily it wasnt too far away from my hometown.

Gemini Star

Auw, poor Hagaren. ^.^' Tooth pain is the worst. I'm tempted to say that it bites, but that would be a horrible pun.