Oops, I'm sorry

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Oops, I'm sorry

Sorry, I was gone for most of the 28th >o< Didn't really *get home* until after midnight. >_> So no releases! :(

But to make up for that, I've done an early release spectacular, all featuring animals!

First off, two Saru eps:

[DATS] Saru GetCHU ~On Air~ 08 [XviD][EC83BF81].avi
File Size: 61.63MB
Release Date: March 29, 2009
Trigger: !sg08
Torrent: Click Here
Release Thread

[DATS] Saru GetCHU ~On Air~ 18 [XviD][48AC3178].avi
File Size: 63.85MB
Trigger: !sg18
Release Thread

And then a trailer for a possible new anime... Cat Shit One! It's amazing. Really.

[DATS] Cat Shit One - PV [XviD][E2B8B595].avi
File Size: 29.47MB
Trigger: !csopvx

[DATS] Cat Shit One - PV [h264][61F0753A].mkv
File Size: 25.04MB
Trigger: !csopvh

Bunnies with guns. What else could you ask for? Release thread's here.

---

Later today/tomorrow, maybe: another trailer, maybe another Saru ep, possibly an ep of a new series, possibly yet another trailer, or uh... I dunno.

Remember when I posted that we wouldn't pick up anything in Spring? I may have lied.

(Honestly, at the time, that was the plan. But then a certain someone won't leave me alone... and another certain someone translated a certain thing and said he wanted to do moar... so we'll see!)

Oh, and for those waiting for Tsubasa... it's at TLC. :) It's timed & edited now (though it'll get a post TLC edit run) so if all goes right... we can release that soon.

We've come to one snag though. Lack of a DVDISO. oO We may do like a LQ sub or something? I dunno, it'll be up to Ryan what he wants to doooooo~

Galaxy Limit B

Ghostmemba
Possibility of Cat Shit One subs?

(I don't want you to blow up at me, so I worded that in the most "NOT TELLING YOU TO DO IT" way I can.)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
That was answered in the release thread.

Q: Will DATS sub this series when/if it airs?
A: Maybe.