OMG, New FmA!!!!!!

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
First: Awesome.
Second: Isn't this going to be one of those things that's going to be licensed in English ASAP? Not to sound a downer or anything, but should you even bother trying to sub when they're going to release it in English anyway? :/
Not that I wouldn't seed the hell out of something like that.. >_>

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
OMG! =D

Gonna revert to my previous avatar in conjunction with this good news..

WillTRiker

Registered just so I could comment.

For a minute I thought I read FmP, but FMA is very welcome news also :)

I haven't touched the manga of this, but from what I gather it's still running in Japan. I wonder if there is an end in sight allthough I doubt it as I read it is very popular so I guess they want to milk the franchise for some time to come.

Is there any news about what the story will be about. Iirc, the movie ended with the brothers being stranded in a kind of Nazi era resembling earth (poor Winry ... yeah I'm a sucker for couples and I really hope she and Edward get together at last).

Like you said, groups will be falling over eachother wanting to sub this ... I plan to take one though that releases good subs ... not the fastest.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
WillTRiker;67079 said:
Like you said, groups will be falling over eachother wanting to sub this ... I plan to take one though that releases good subs ... not the fastest.

Well that is usually us :D

Magna

O____________________________________________O
<333333333333333333333
I LOVE FMA. I LOVE DATS. DATS + FMA = SOMETHING COMPLETELY AWESOME!
Thank you DATS <3

Futamaru;67065 said:
Gonna revert to my previous avatar in conjunction with this good news..
Seconded! *wonders who still remembers her old avatar* :3

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I remember it ^^ i've not used a FMA avatar in ages as well....that can wait a littlewhile ^^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Note that we probably won't sub this, as it will likely be prelicensed. :/

I was just saying that we'd like to <_>

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Boy 412;67137 said:
Note that we probably won't sub this, as it will likely be prelicensed. :/

I was just saying that we'd like to <_>

And FUNi /HAS/ said they have been negotiating with prelicensing some things during whatever that last con was... ;o

Who knows though... you usually see people like Geneon or Manga Entertainment for prelicensing... but Geneon is gone now D:

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Here's for the new FMA anime following the manga closely? <3

Hope you guys can get out a few eps (if you are able) before any licence is called...whenever this thing is supposed to come out.

Angelfan

no doubt that it will be prelicensed, but still, we have the manpower to be one of the best groups to sub this besides a couple other groups who shall remain nameless for their names bring a thousand years of darkness. Anyway, this news brings a smile to my face nonetheless, and as much as I would like to be known as QCer in the greatest anime of all time, I think that chances of that happening would be next to none.