Oh boy...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Oh boy...

What all do you guys think DATS needs to continue to grow and thrive?

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
I think I know what he means.

RELEASES. More releases = more people = more discussions in threads = more fun.

TuxRug

Retired
We need clones. We need clones of everybody. And we can have our clones' names be our own spelled backwards.
/me high-fives GurXut, Nier, Oipics and the rest.

In other words, more members.

GSR

That one guy
RSG?

Like, Ready Steady Go by L'Arc~en Ciel?

Like, the epic final song from Ouendan?

F--- YES, YOU ARE THE BEST CLONE EVER!

But seriously, I think we just need more people to really come here. Right now our big thing seems to be RnR, so if I could get some of the RnR fanatics from YouTube to join that would be good.

Seriously, RnR got thousands of views while BD got like, dozens.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Of Course not! :]

We're just asking for your opinions. You guys will find out why all these questions are being asked soon.

GSR;8552 said:
But seriously, I think we just need more people to really come here. Right now our big thing seems to be RnR, so if I could get some of the RnR fanatics from YouTube to join that would be good.

Seriously, RnR got thousands of views while BD got like, dozens.

Actually, we had a poll awhile back, asking viewers what they wished to see more out of us, and Digimon Tamers was in the lead, actually it was Savers, but since Savers is over :-(... i dont know where rnr was, i think rnr was tied with DQ or something. :p

Lionessmon

I defiantly want to see Digimon Tamers, but since I missed most of Savers I would love some savers. I still cannot use IRC so im not able to offer an opinion on it.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Kewy987;8613 said:
Actually, we had a poll awhile back, asking viewers what they wished to see more out of us, and Digimon Tamers was in the lead, actually it was Savers, but since Savers is over :-(... i dont know where rnr was, i think rnr was tied with DQ or something. :p

There are still DVD Versions. And that interesting Extrs Stuff on DVD 17.

Popoman

I want only the "Digimon Tamers SUB", the other (better site, new forum and other things) haven't got any important

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
MugenSeiRyuu;8869 said:
There are still DVD Versions. And that interesting Extrs Stuff on DVD 17.
We're not doing DVD Versions. RyRo is taking that over.

Popoman;8870 said:
I want only the "Digimon Tamers SUB", the other (better site, new forum and other things) haven't got any important
That's quite depressing.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
MugenSeiRyuu;8915 said:
O_O Do they base the on DATS Scripts or work together with DATS to do so or something like that ?

Yes, somewhat. The translator who done Savers is also apart of Ryuu-Rogue. The scripts will be similar, I'd think. I know that she was going to do touch-ups on the TLs when she was going to do DVD versions with us.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
onkeikun is the lead translator for RyRo, and it's her scripts, so yeah, the DVD versions of Savers will be near identical to ours in terms of translations. Just a few touch-ups here and there.

They're redoing the timing, typesetting, and everything though.

ShadowLazermon

Screw all that Digimon dubbing and stuff. Too many people/ sites do that already. You can find all of that stuff on You-Tube or some other site.

You guys need a way better layout/color scheme for the main site, something that's not old, grey, boring. OnlineDigimon and TheDigiPort are a prime example. DigitalStarLight has a way better and to me it's not that good(sorry, Vande).

Plus, are you guys doing anything to advertise? I don't think so. And if you are, it's most likely that TOP 50 crap on other sites. Yeah, that's one way, but advertise on Google or Ask(I know it's alot of money but......) or even do more affiliations with or sites. And that will be the only way you guys get more members if you are shooting for that.

The forums arn't that good to me neither.

So let's review what I have said:

(1) Main Site(New layout, better color scheme)

(2) Main site2(add stuff, keep us informed)

(3) Advertise(only way you guys are going to stay alive. More members equals staying alive)

(4) Forums(change the forums up a little. Stop with the annoying background images and and do someting new for a change.)

Alright, I have said what I have wanted to say for a LONG time now.