[New Digimon] Ogudomon!

Ainz

I few bits of info about Ogudomon brought up the card (DM02-094):

Statistics:
*Evolution Stage: Ultimate
*Attribute: Vaccine
*Type: Manifestation/Incarnation
*Family/Field: Nightmare Soldiers
-Apparently evolves from a combination of any two digimon from the Nanadaimaou group, implying there is definitely some form of connection (maybe a similar situation to Huanglongmon and the Shiseijuu)

Attacks:
*Catedral (Cathedral in Spanish, I think?) カテドラール
*Gradus (Latin for "Step") グラドゥス
*??? オーラティオグランティオロクア "Ooratiogurantiorokua"

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Oh, sounds like this Guy will be strong.

And it is a Vaccine Digimon ? While that may sound a bit crazy, it defintaley makes things a bit more interesting.

Ainz

Jump Festa 2008 Battle Terminal Movie released, showing Ogudomon in action as well as many of the others, ie Examon, Huanglongmon

(Side note) Ogudomon's third technique is "Oratio Grandio Loqua" Which roughly means "Great Loquacious Prayer/Oration/Speech" in Latin and judging the movie looks like a large sound shockwave coming from Ogudomon's "face". Also, the "Ogudo" in Ogudomon could be a corruption on the prefix octo (オクト Okuto), relating to its connection to the Nanadaimaou.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
MugenSeiRyuu;17898 said:
Oh, I at first thought it was some Ultimate From of Gizmon. One would think that Lucemon Satan Mode is already a "Super Demon Lord", being a Demon God and bearing all their Seals. And in several cases evolving from several Demon Lords.

There's also the fact that one form of Daemon is ranked Super Ultamate, the step above the current 'max' of Ultimate...

Which would be Ultra I think, in english... the step above mega...

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Role;19227 said:
There's also the fact that one form of Daemon is ranked Super Ultamate, the step above the current 'max' of Ultimate...

Which would be Ultra I think, in english... the step above mega...

and beelzemon too. His blast mode, or is that more like Imperialdramon Fighter/Beast/Paladin mode?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I don't know if that was officially ranked as 'Super Ultimate', though. It may just be his own personal version of Burst Mode. It's probably like everything else that has simple mode changes, excluding Lucemon, whom's modes originally had different names (Falldown Mode was originally to be called Apollymon, Satan Mode was to be called Behemon or something like that).

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Those names were wrong. Turned out that some guy called Omnitor came up with them.

Super Ultimates so far are the Super Ultimate Forms of Zero, Arkladimon, Demon and Omegamon in Digimon Mini. Digimon Story also calls Chronomon a Super Ultimate.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Really? Then why are they still up on Wiki? *glares at non-updated pages*

isn't there also a Super Ultimate form of AeroforceVeedramon (or whatever his name is)?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Role;19252 said:

isn't there also a Super Ultimate form of AeroforceVeedramon (or whatever his name is)?

Yep, he's definetly, but then you could also say Crimson mode Dukemon, and would they count Omegamon X or would they just say he's the same as omegamon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Role;19252 said:

What Wiki ?

Role;19252 said:

AlforceV-dramon yes. That was the one I called Zero.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
It's up on wikipedia and the digimon wiki as originally planned to be called Apollymon and Behemon.

celestial_sacred

I hardly trust Wikipedia. Trust Wikimon! XD

I just watched the Jump Festa 2008 Battle Terminal Movie and it looked so interesting! Do the Seven Demon Lords really merge to become Ogudomon? And I heard something about an Online Game?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
If you trust wikipedia you deserve to be mis-informed :D
Ogudomon is in Evolve 8 so i guess we'll be seeing his evolution requirements then!

jadenik

Vande;19354 said:
If you trust wikipedia you deserve to be mis-informed :D
Ogudomon is in Evolve 8 so i guess we'll be seeing his evolution requirements then!

Wikipedia is not that bad, anyway, can't wait find out more about ogudomon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Interesting Card Designs.

Holy Shit, those are some high-powered Attacks.

jadenik;19371 said:
Wikipedia is not that bad, .

It is ! "BlackGatomon" for example leads to Adventure´s Tailmon. Agumon X to Adventure Agumon, etc.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
MugenSeiRyuu;19426 said:
It is ! "BlackGatomon" for example leads to Adventure´s Tailmon. Agumon X to Adventure Agumon, etc.

It may be on digimon subjects, but I've used it on many occasions in the past for other things. When I was watching south park (will continue when they make new episodes lol)they had good summaries and extra information. Maybe it just isn't as good in some areas compared to others.