[New Digimon] Ogudomon!

Ainz

[New Digimon] Ogudomon!

New digimon unveiled romanized "Ogudomon" (オグドモン), I'm presuming it's the result of the original digimon design contest and to the looks of it, it's being described as a "super demon lord" of some sort (maybe outranking the nanadaimaou) and will be released along with Examon and the others in Alpha Evolve 8:

761c47c8.PNG

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Super Demon Lord? Man, if we're gonna have something "Omegamon" the Demon Lords, it could at least look better than the Demon Lords.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Oh, I at first thought it was some Ultimate From of Gizmon. One would think that Lucemon Satan Mode is already a "Super Demon Lord", being a Demon God and bearing all their Seals. And in several cases evolving from several Demon Lords.

amigobro2

Maybe this Digimon is the fusion of ALL Seven Great Demon Lords!!! That's what it looks like to me at least! :cool:

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
okay, come ON. First Coronamon and Lunamon, then Dracomon's two different lines, and now a SUPER Demon Lord?! This is just begging for a sixth season of the show.

He looks pretty damn cool; can't wait for close ups.

PrimoPiccolo

AlforceVeedramon said:
okay, come ON. First Coronamon and Lunamon, then Dracomon's two different lines, and now a SUPER Demon Lord?! This is just begging for a sixth season of the show.
Not using the other six Demon Lords alone was a reason for a sixth. We NEED some Lilithmon anime goodness!

But back on topic, it would make sense in the greater scheme of anime that a fusion of the Demon Lords would result in an octopus.

celestial_sacred

Super demon lord? I think we're getting a lot of demons recently.. When are rest of the Olympus Twelve appearing? XD I think I've seen a tiny version of Ogudomon.. But I can't remember where.. Was it in V-Jump? >_>

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
nope the pic is from a blog but super demon lord - he reminds me of Argomon.

GordoBaggins

So this is the little guy that was in the V-Jump scan where everybody freaked out because they thought a new season was coming >.>

He looks spiffy. Any ideas for name origin?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, that Guy and the words "new Series". According to what I read on SC´s site.

PrimoPiccolo;17914 said:
Not using the other six Demon Lords alone was a reason for a sixth. We NEED some Lilithmon anime goodness!

Her and Leviamon.

Honestly, I don´t think that it is neccesary the fusion of the Demon Lords, it really looks more like a Gizmon for me.

So my personal preference for it would be that it is a fused form of Belphemon and Gizmon. Or something like that.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
PrimoPiccolo;18141 said:
Well, we'd like to see Leviamon, but we need the fluid animation of Lilithmon's massive... personality. Yeah, that's it.

You mean animated by that certain Animation Team from Savers ? I however don´t want her as a Stereotype who is after Men like crazy.
Like the one in Another Mission...

Topic: I can´t wait for Evolve.8. I want to know what´s up with this guy.

PrimoPiccolo

MugenSeiRyuu said:
You mean animated by that certain Animation Team from Savers ? I however don´t want her as a Stereotype who is after Men like crazy. Like the one in Another Mission...
I too wish for her to exhibit more self-repsect.

But I wouldn't mind if she still ended up man-crazy. Though I could never say that out loud.