MMSF: Dragon

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Well I already have the lonley heart piece, what is in Daigo's transfer, any good spoiler info?

Trivial

Daigo's transer on the other side of the Lonely heart door?
Well, instead of Kaiser Knuckle, it's just a note
I don't remember too much about what is says, but mainly
"To my son, Subaru/Geo, if you found this Transer, that means i'm no longer in this world.........(blah blah blah, saying something important but i forgot). If you managed to meet with an alied named Omega-Xis/War-Rock, be sure to give him the attached weapon."

Sorry, i don't remember too much.
Why don't you read it by yourself instead of waiting for spoilers?

The Sixth Kakorat

Trivial;22248 said:
Daigo's transer on the other side of the Lonely heart door?
Well, instead of Kaiser Knuckle, it's just a note
I don't remember too much about what is says, but mainly
"To my son, Subaru/Geo, if you found this Transer, that means I'm no longer in this world.........(blah blah blah, saying something important but i forgot). If you managed to meet with an allied named Omega-Xis/War-Rock, be sure to give him the attached weapon."

Sorry, i don't remember too much.
Why don't you read it by yourself instead of waiting for spoilers?

Actually, I believe the 'attached weapon' is the Kaiser Knuckle

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
But I already have the Kaiser knuckle :/ and I'm using it right now (though I dont play the game anymore)

So that must mean I have been there.....meh I don't remember much from the game.

Trivial

Ahahaha, don't be lazy to read some key item's description
You'll know what Daigo wrotes for Subaru in the key item description of it

StelarSX

Jack In!
I should have posted this earlier but I'm gonna post it now.

Here's what it says in Daigo's Transer:
"My dear Subaru, if you're reading this data, then I'm probably lost in space somewhere. I met this alien named War-Rock, borrowed his power and changed into this Denpa body. I don't know if I'll ever see you again, and I'll probably wander the stars forever, but I don't want you to be sad, because we'll always be connected in our hearts. Whenever you're down or having a hard time, I hope you'll look up at the stars and think of me. I'll always be watching over you, Subaru. Take care of your mom, OK? Oh! And if the alien, War-Rock, should show up, please give him the attached Rock weapon."

And as stated above, the attached weapon is the Kaiser Knuckle.

Trivial

I feel that the statement's words are somewhat similiar in the heritage message in Galerian game stage 2.

In the guide that i got from GameFaqs, it seems that Dragon Sky SP is hard.
Does anyone feel so?

The Sixth Kakorat

DragonSkySP deleted me a number of times. I finally got the Combo Card on my first turn and then it was a quick delete. I prolly got to the 50th battle until I learned to avoid most of his attacks.

Trivial

Wow. So it's kinda hard, eh?

I played Pegasus. And at the 15th battle, i defeat him, and managed to avoid all of his ice chuncks

Leo Kingdom SP card is really helpful right?
I got it from Cipher/Angou Mail

The Sixth Kakorat

Leo does only 600 points and against Dragons 3~5000hp, it doesn't help much. I basically stacked my deck with the highest damage-dealing fire cards and a fire-based B.Combo and hoped for the best.

StelarSX

Jack In!
There's a code for getting Leo Kingdom SP? Is there one for the other two AM Sages SP Card? If so...I've wasted my time trying to delete Pegasus in under 30 Seconds.

Trivial

Pegasus SP under 30?
I never achieved one, but i managed to defeat him in 45 sec
The most important moment, is when he is doing his Charge Attack, after 3 ice chuncks.
Hit him with Gatling or Cannon, or FlickrKicker for more accurate

If you do it right, you'll Counter him, thus lets you have a Bonus Card
or Star Magic Card if your Star Force is on

That's one of the good way that i found