MMSF: Dragon

The Sixth Kakorat

MMSF: Dragon

Go ahead and put up the folder you beat DragonSkySP with. Or maybe just the Legend Force card? Having trouble beating him and would appreciate the tips.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
srry cant help much..... i just stuck a couple of fire cards in my deck, and then used a regular deck. Unless you are good with all cards i recomend sing your current deck.

I didnt state the obvius thou. if you havent already, switch all your sword cards to fire sword.
Good Luck. Took me 5 tries <.<

Dengar

Or you can always take the easy way out and create a Legend Force for 2k fire damage.

But I always find that rather cheap, but that's just me.

2dere

Shasta Beast
Its not a bad idea if you have time in mind for max damaged SP card wise...
Though I haven't managed to pull off a Legend force (Thats just a battle combo on a card right?) for more than 810 damage. Though in saying that I haven't actually tried to make a combo it just came with element tuning for each boss I fought. (Three bosses away from fighting admin, I'm on Leo too)

Dengar

The easiest way to make a legend force is to use your second folder, have six cards you want to use, make favorites out of all of them, and fill the rest of your folder with support cards, then go to battle with CancerBubbleSP. Wait for all six of your favorites to come up, then select all six of them in the same turn. If you can, try to make as many counters as possible so you can have even more attacks.

If your legend force to-be contains break attacks, it might pay off to equip the weapon that randomly freezes the target. Break attacks deal double damage against frozen enemies. I assume you can do the same with bubble and thunder attacks.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Yeah. I have a Pegasus game, (And boy does it ever help!) By best LF is with 3 BreakSabers and Three Elemental Swords. I had Star Force on so I just froze and double damaged with the BreakSabers. Now the LF does around 1500 Damage.
Oh and it doesn't have to be CancerBubbleSP, I did this on old Crow Thunder.

Dengar

Cancer Bubble is easier because his HP is less.

Of course, if you're making a thunder-based legend force, you might be better off trying it out against someone who ISN'T weak to lightning. The last thing you want is your target dying before completing the combo.

As for using Ice Pegasus... You could, if you have a pegasus game or pegasus brother, however, I find that Ice Pegasus's buster charge takes for EVER.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Yeah, I do find that annoying as well. How fast do the others charge? Normal speed? Accelerated?

2dere

Shasta Beast
Wait so are you guys saying than in Starforce the charge value of WarRocks weapon means nothing? I play Leo and only have a Pegasus brother (My wifi dongle no longer works on my computer so I can't brother with anyone over the net so no Dragon for me >.<) So I suppose I should be able to work it out I just haven't bothered comparing as I rarely ever get the time to fire a charged blaster.

Oh and I thought I'd ask here rather than make a new thread to it, I have a question thats been bugging me. How do I go about getting an extra Giga chip for my folders? I know that having a Leo Brother gives +1 to Attack and Pegasus +1 to Gauge. Due to my own Brother band. Iirc Dragons usually give +1 to Mega. So any clue to how to go about getting that extra Giga card? Not that I really plan on using it straight away. I only have the two mandatory chips, GX and +50 Element. I'm still saving to buy the two Gigas from the card store and I've only just learnt about the fifth cards hidden path. Infact, the Giga star and SP are all I need for taking on Andromeda Infinity. I got my Mega star already because my final SP fight is with Leo Kingdom SP and I cheated and used the Cipher code to get it earlier (Not that I ended up using it, I've only used Pegasus Magic SP...)

StelarSX

Jack In!
Erm. The way to get the extra Giga Chip in your folder is to...get an Action Replay type in some code, (should be able to get it from TUS) use it on your game and you'll have brothered LM Shin. He's the brother that lets you put in 1 extra Giga Chip in your folder.

Dengar

I don't think the charge value means nothing, however, the charge time is affected by what form you're in.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I have all the weapons for war-rock, I never knew you could change them until my cousin showed me how, then i found out I had all weapons somehow. Now my shots do 5 damage, and charge shot which takes like 2 seconds to charge does 50. Dragon charge shot does around 200 I'm sure.

Trivial

DragonSky? I haven't played this game until the stage where i could face him, but
I heard that he is weak against fire right?
Well, use that thing properly. If he is affected by panels, Poison Panels will help you a little

I beat Pegasus Magic SP, he is quite hard if you don't take attention
Maybe i could take some reference from him

What i done, is...... Try to strike him if he launched his body attack or an attack that might give you some chance to make a Counter
For this tactic, Gatling 3 card is best choice
It'll be better if you make that hit while in your Star Force

For me, being a shooter is better than being a close fighter
So i mainly load up some Cannon or another projectile chips and reduce my Sword type chips in my folder

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I cannot get into deep space in the game, the door is always blocked. I have asked many times and people tell me "delete all brother bands" I did. Then the door is still locked. So then I shut off the system and reloaded the game and got my brothers back in, I was told I need the lonley heart of an EM, I went to the space station, found loney heart from a dying EM wave. it does nothing to the gate in Deep space, So I was told beat ox fire in the wave road randomly, faced him 3 times now and beat him, still the gate in deep space 1 stands.

StelarSX

Jack In!
The gates in Deep Space one? Well for those you must defeat Ox Fire SP, Cygnus Wing SP and Harp Note SP. To get through the gates in Deep Space 2, defeat Libra Balance SP, Ophiuchus Queen SP, and Gemini Spark(s) SP. Then there is another gate in Deep Space 2. For that one you need that Heart Item from a Lonley Mr. Hertz or get rid of all your brothers. Through that special gate, you get a War-Rock Wepon and Daigo's Transer with a note. The other/proper/right way to get to Deep Space 3 there are three more gates. Defeat Cancer Bubble SP, Wolf Forest SP, and Crown Thunder SP. Then you battle the Admin of your version of the game. (Easy Win) And that's the Deep Space Tour! :D

If you need anymore info, just ask. :D

Trivial

Addition

After you defeat your Satellite Admin, either pulse out or go to the middle one of
an E-like-shape platform in Deep Space 3
You'll face the EX version of your Satellite Admin.
After you beat him, pulse out. Then pulse in again, and go to Deep Space 3 again

You'll meet the SP version of your Satellite Admin as a random encounter
It may take some time to meet this version, but it's quite often appeared on the platform where you fought your Satellite Admin at the first time

When you meet him, be ready for anything, since this fight might be hard

After you beat the SP version of your Satellite Admin, pulse out. And save your game

To make sure you complete all the things, restart the game
When you see a Star Force sign on the title screen that means you've done all the things such as :
- Collect all Standard cards
- Collect all Mega cards (Include your Satellite Admin's SP card)
- Collect all Giga cards
- Defeat SP version of all FM-ians
- Defeat your Satellite Admin in Deep Space 3
- Beat the game once

One thing left to do
Go to the last place where you fought Andromeda
Now, you'll face Andromeda Infinity with 4000 HP and more damaging also crazier and faster attacks
Prepare all your best cards. And use your best Legend Force card

After you beat him, Congrats, you've beaten Ryuusei no Rockman in 100% condition

I guess BrotherBand things has nothing to do with your tour in Deep Space area