Misora = Roll? Luna = Yaito?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I'm going to quote a friend here (These are mostly by PERSONALITY, not actual looks/roles):
Netto (Protaganist) = Subaru
Meiru/Roll (Support, School Friend) = Luna
Dekao = Gonta (Big classmate)
Yaito = Kizamaro (Short classmate)
Enzan (The person who
shows up partway into the game, doesn't hang out with everyone else, and shows
up occasionally to save our hero's skin ) = Misora

Look-wise and whatnot, Misora is the Roll of the game and does look similar to Meiru, however, while her character is supposed to be "Roll", Harp Note isn't really like the old Roll's.

But yeah, that's what a few of my friends say. I'm not too familiar with the .EXE series so...

(Edit: And Trivial, Subaru's hair color as Rockman is the same, just instead of red shading/highlights, it's blue.)

Echo

Universal Spam Machine
Hmm... I could say something intelligent here, but this is the spam forum so...

Kizamaro: DEMASU

XD

('neways, I agree with Emi's post.)

Trivial

Thanks, Emi

But still, i try not to compare both of EXE and Ryuu
Since both of them are indeed a different Rockman

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;43126 said:
I'm going to quote a friend here (These are mostly by PERSONALITY, not actual looks/roles):
Netto (Protaganist) = Subaru
Meiru/Roll (Support, School Friend) = Luna
Dekao = Gonta (Big classmate)
Yaito = Kizamaro (Short classmate)
Enzan (The person who
shows up partway into the game, doesn't hang out with everyone else, and shows
up occasionally to save our hero's skin ) = Misora

Look-wise and whatnot, Misora is the Roll of the game and does look similar to Meiru, however, while her character is supposed to be "Roll", Harp Note isn't really like the old Roll's.

But yeah, that's what a few of my friends say. I'm not too familiar with the .EXE series so...

(Edit: And Trivial, Subaru's hair color as Rockman is the same, just instead of red shading/highlights, it's blue.)

You said Misora definitely is Roll before but now you said she is Enzan?

Just your opinion so never mind about it. <_<

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Rocknote;43320 said:
You said Misora definitely is Roll before but now you said she is Enzan?

Just your opinion so never mind about it. <_<

Personality-wise, her role is like Enzan, though, her sidekick role and what she's supposed to LOOK like is based off Roll as are her music-like attacks.

But how she shows up and what she does is like Enzan.

And for the last time, I said that's what my FRIEND said. She IS the Roll of the series, but she doesn't have the personality of Roll, she just looks like her.

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;43405 said:
Personality-wise, her role is like Enzan, though, her sidekick role and what she's supposed to LOOK like is based off Roll as are her music-like attacks.

But how she shows up and what she does is like Enzan.

And for the last time, I said that's what my FRIEND said. She IS the Roll of the series, but she doesn't have the personality of Roll, she just looks like her.

Now, now, my pal. Your friend(not the one you say currently) said we should quit fighting with each other.

I have more reasons to counter back but your friends want us to stop fighting and become friends and that's means I'm not gonna fight with you anymore since CAPCOM is the real parents of Rockman but not us. The decision for Subaru's girlfriend will be decided by Capcom so I won't counter again even you will insult Misora in the next time.

Even a warrior can't sitting down and watching the lose of the fight but still Capcom is the ONE who will decides all of the things of Rockman.

In the Artwork thread we had a talk a long time ago and I can tell that you are not a bad person. That's why I want to become your friend.

In this world, it is impossible that human can fight with each other without learning something. I have learned many things from our battle and I want to quit from now on before Trivial's pressure is getting worse.

That's all I can say for now. I hope we can become friends like Trivial wishing for. OK? :)

I will tell you "The Law Of Rocknote" by PM-ing if you wish. :)