Misora = Roll? Luna = Yaito?

Rocknote

Banned
Misora = Roll? Luna = Yaito?

Is Misora = Roll?

Is Luna = Yaito?

I don't think so but everyones thinking is different.

What do you guys think?

Rocknote

Banned
I heard that Misora = Roll but....

What do you think about it?

Luna = Yaito since they are both rich girls. But I don't think so. :confused:;

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Both Luna and Yaito is from rich family but the difference is their family problem

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Call it a little variation. You shouldn't have all those rich Girls have the same problem.

But yes, Misora is definately intended to be this Rockman's Version of Roll.

Rocknote

Banned
Now I'm going to say something.

If Misora = Roll, then why Capcom wants to make a character named Luna who loves Rockman/Subaru? :confused:;

I don't think Misora = Roll since Misora doesn't looks like Roll at all! Her hair is red in color, she knows how to sing that sweet and...she is brave...:confused:;

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
you've got some point there......maybe Luna is the Roll? both have the same blond hair

or maybe not.....

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Harp Note really is Roll...
Rockman and Roll always together but then....yea, who is Misora if she's not the Roll?

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
It's not like Subaru looks blue like Rockman. (No blue at all! \(>.<)/)

After he Denpa-Henkans, he becomes Rockman, so the Denpa-Henkan form is more important. Hence, I think that Misora IS the roll. Just as Meiru is pretty much the Roll of EXE.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
THAT'S THE PROBLEM! A... Black? Mark? IN THE HISTORY OF ROCKMAN! -_-; I think they should just stick with the Rock and Roll thing... Otherwise Rockman wouldn't be Rockman, without Roll...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Let's say it like that: She is Roll, but with Meiru's looks.

Roll: Yes, I skinned Meiru and I'm wearing her as my custome. I also call myself Misora and nobody notices that I'm Roll.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
It does in context.

She may look like Meiru with her short red hair, but she is intended to be the new Version of Roll.

To deny that is like saying that Savers Agumon is not an Agumon due to his looks.

Rocknote;42777 said:
Isn't Ryuusei doesn't have anything to do with EXE now?

Other than being a different Version of Rockman, not.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Well, I like... Hm, people/characters who are cute, like Misora. :confused:; Ahhh I said it... XD

I don't like fierce or commanding people since they'll control me easily... T_T