MegaMan Star Force release date

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
The dub is quite good. I actually like some of the voices better. props to the CN on this one.

(I hope digimon turns out this well!)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
IceHawk;6706 said:
Actually the better ones are the ones in japanese cause always english ruins animes

Um, no.

Anywho, I'll have to check RnR...er, MSF out soon. It's out now, Isn't it? Has anyone chekced it out yet?

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Hagaren Gao;6709 said:
Um, no.

Anywho, I'll have to check RnR...er, MSF out soon. It's out now, Isn't it? Has anyone chekced it out yet?

yea:) ^^^(up one post)

[read the time of post, understood]

IceHawk

Hagaren Gao;6709 said:
Um, no.

Actually they do. Of course not all of them (sorry i didn't specify).But mostly they end up sounding really, well just bad. Especially if you've been watching the japanese version w/subtitles.

DtD

[Z?]
IceHawk;6825 said:
Actually they do. Of course not all of them (sorry i didn't specify).But mostly they end up sounding really, well just bad. Especially if you've been watching the japanese version w/subtitles.

Not every dub is bad, and I'm pissed at people who say this. >_<

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
IceHawk;6825 said:

*Phew* Thank you for not being that kinda fan >_>

TuxRug

Retired
The episode two dub is significantly better than episode one, but it drives me nuts how the characters repeat each other EVERY SINGLE LINE! They couldn't come up with any filler to stuff in the extra mouth motions? Or *GASP* cut a few frames? I swear, it was like, "My name is Omega-Xis." "Omega-Xis?" "Yes. Omega-Xis. My name is Omega-Xis." "Your name is Omega-Xis" "Yes, my name is Omega-Xis and I am an electromagnetic wave-based alien life form from the planet FM" "An electromagnetic wave-based alien life form from the planet FM, Omega-Xis?" "Yes, I, Omega-Xis am from the planet FM".... GRAH. I'm the kind of person who enjoys the hell out of Spongebob Squarepants. But that level of repetition is annoying. It's ok when there's nothing else that would fit and there's too much going on to cut frames, but there HAS to be a limit!

TuxRug

Retired
Geo is the worst "repeat" offender so far, though. Since I have only seen up to episode 17 of the DATS subs, I hope that there's a clip in one of the episodes later on that shows War-Rock (somehow) beating the crap out of Subaru. Then Viz can dub that clip with Omega-Xis screaming "Stop repeating me, stupid human!" Of course, that would probably only work after they've denpa-henkaned. In that case I'm imagining Omega-Xis following that with "Stop hitting yourself!"